Music Parapara!

Discussion in 'Music' started by That guy!, Aug 11, 2002.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I was browsing around WinMX and I came upon these anime mega mixes called Parapara MAX, they are really upbeat and great, right now I'm listening to the 3rd version and the Lively Motion remix of Saber Marrionette J just came up!!!!! I'm not sure if it's Megumi singing it though... And also another one I listened to had a remix of Sakura Saku around 50 minutes in and the opening to Mahou Tsukai Tai in there :)

If you have enough time and the modem to download these then check them out ^^

2. That guy!

Sorry for the double post >< But I keep on finding more and more remixes within these mega mixes. I'm sorry if I'm obsessing over this though, it's just that I have wandered the internet looking for anime song remixes and now I have them ^^v **victory**

Anyways, here are some of the songs that I've been able to identify:
    Parapara MAX 1
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel Angels Thesis mix
    Martian Successor Nadesico - YOU GET TO BURNING mix
    Gundam Wing - Just Communication mix (like there aren't enough of those already :p)
    [then one that I think is from Saint Seiyaa]
    Yu Yu Hakusho - Opening mix
    Utena - Rinbu Revolution mix
    Rayearth - opening mix
    Tenchi Universe - (I think the song that Ryoko sings in the final episode) mix

I'd put what I can find from the other ones, but I'm lazy (gome nasai!)
    here's one of them though from MAX 5:
    Saber Marionette J - Successful Mission mix
    Para Para 2: Cowboy Bebop - Tank! mix (here's where that remix you got came from BMS!)

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Here's the complete list of all four CDs, Guy:

http://www.lilcuban.org/ParaMAX.htm

Though, depending on your resolution, you might have to squint, or view the source to make out the titles... :)

They are hyper and fun, though! :p

4. That guy!

Thanks BMS, I found another one too that's a bit easier to read and it has all 5 listed ;)
    http://vbob17.tripod.com/chao/media/ppm1.html

I really want to look for PPM 6, actually I found a place where you can order them online... and there's quite a few of them besides 1-6... I need to find it first though ><;;;; gomen nasai! (_ _)