Part 2 of MPEG Anime Trailer Uploaded

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Cloud, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

I've uploaded part 2 of the Gatchaman 2000 anime trailer in MPEG format (previously we only had part 1 in MPEG and part 1 and 2 combined in lower quality MOV). Check out the multimedia section.

Found it on Direct Connect (www.neo-modus.com).

John.
    --

2. Erazer

Erazer Guest

Cloud, this looks fantastic!!
    do you know when Gatchaman 2000 is coming out? Is it a feature length anime?

---
    Erazer

3. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Unfortunately I fear the anime trailer is now just hype for the Smap live version [​IMG] Maybe someone else can tell me otherwise, I hope so because I thought the anime trailer looked amazing too, especially that bit at the end with Zoltar / Berg Katse.

4. Live Action Gatchaman

Now showing on Japanese TV in the Tokyo area is a series of commercials for the Japanese phone company NTT East using live action versions of characters from the popular anime series Gatchaman. The commercials were made to promote their new high speed ISDN service. The actual costumes the actors wear were produced based on the designs from the anime. Fans of the anime series who would like at look at the Gatchaman commercial can visit: http://gogo.www.ntt-east.co.jp/motion/index.html (In Japanese only). The costumes are worn by the members of Japanese boy band SMAP.