Recreation PARTIES!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Energizer Bunny, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

with Christmas coming up i firgure people will be partying yay!! like i am tonite and was like ooo lets make a post about Christmas parties!why? because i like hearing about other people's lives lol!teehee the one im going to isnt really a Christmas party though...its a Saturnalia party(any latin buffs or Roman historics will know what im talking about) i think parties are funfunfun and if youre going to any i think we should share are fun times lol anywho if you think im crazy then sorry~~its true!!Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Energizer Bunny herself ^-^

------------------
    Spread the Sunshine!!~theBunny~^-^

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Christmas parties, for me there is no end to them...Well, there's this party I help with every year for little kids at my church, we made a train this year and stuff and I'm dressing up as a mouse. Then there's a party with most of my friends where we'll mostly just sit around throwing popcorn at each other and watching christmas movies.
    Then, well, there's a bunch that I'm prolly not going to, coz i'll ve watchin' anime christmas specials...

------------------
    ~The Starter of Controversy!!!~

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Kid's parties suck, says I. Tomorrow I have to dress up like a mother-"freaking" elf for the Strathroy Foods kids Christmas party because my dad's doing the whole Santa Claus thing and wants me to help. They could at least pay me, you know? How's a guy supposed to get a good job in this town if all the employers here that he works for free?
    Maybe I'm just being a regular Ebismaru Scrooge (oops! I meant Ebineser).

Well, I've got no real plans for Christmas myself, but I'm trying to work something out for New Year's ... one thing I've got lined up involves a microphone, a karaoke bar and a few Pillows songs, plus some groovy pyrotechnics ... the other option cuts out the karaoke and the microphone and involves just running outside in the snow (hopefully snow, anyway) with no winter coat on screaming out the lyrics at the top of my lungs and making everybody think I was smoking crack, weed, and drinking vodka all night, when it's really just me venting a year's worth of stored-up energy ... kind of like a volcanic eruption of song.

Well, either way, it'll be a blast! You just watch!

And as a note to BakaMattSu, That Guy!, TamaKameKami and Morphous:
    If you see me the next day and I resemble a pile of goo that seems to be singing I Am The Walrus by The Beatles ... and to kick it up a notch, have somehow ended up in Chatham instead of you guys here ... well, now you'll know why.

Before I go, let me leave you with some words of wisdom from The Beastie Boys ...
    "You've got to fight
    For your right
    To PARTIE!"

------------------
    Hold my breath as I wish for death ... PLEASE GOD HELP ME!

[This message has been edited by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61 (edited 12-07-2001).]