Video Games Patch 1.11

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Luffy, Jun 21, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

Wow i think this patch is good but the LFG channel is ruined forever (or until they fix it) if your looking for a group for a quest in Lakeshire why dose some one in Darnassus need to here and its bad bad bad but thats just me what do you guys think of the Patch?

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

What is it though?

3. Luffy

a patch is a group of updates for World of Warcraft to make the game better some times they re-do talent points add weather effects things over-all make the game more fun to play

4. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

Some Times They do Things in Patches to Hide Thier Mistakes Some Patchs Even make game play worser if you go to forums and read about patches you'll see what they did in tham

5. Luffy

yea and on this one i think they ruined it by trying to make it better by seeing everybodys LFG chat but if your lvl 21 looking to do some lowbie quest you dont need to see some lvl 60 LF4M MC PST!!!!!!! and vice versa so theres a lot of unwanted spam and its really hard to read with every body in the world talking at once makes me angry

6. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

There are two things that I like about this patch one is a charge counter for buffs (like Inner Fire for priests) and the number of items collected like Silk Clothe x3.

The LFG channel was pretty bad for a few days but it makes it a lot easier to find a group for an instance.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

o_O the chuck norris jokes are still going on your server? maybe it's cause lothar is old, but you can't even find those in barren's chat anymore...

detect traps = passive. =3 as it should have been from the start. >.>

was on tuesday, putzed around alittle (was on the test server, so nothing really exciting about the "everyone kill these few things" events heh), and logged. though, i AM looking forawrd to the argent dawn gear stuffs...i just need to run strat a few more times...though, i DO have my 45 min run to do, so i guess i'll reach max fame with that >.>; and then can run through those argent quests =3 though, the screens i've seen of all of nax, it looks neat as hell.

8. Luffy

yea for the instances are helpful only when your high levels though like on my 21 druid i still do VC every once and a while but it gets lost in the LFG chat so i have to yell it if any wants to go but the detect traps at least as my friends says he says really good for his guy but what do i know im a druid ^^ so the patch is good for some bad for others and i havent heard a chuck norris joke in a long time

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

punctuation is your friend please. >.>

yeah, LFG channel is a spam fest; no matter what serevr. actually, it was horrible on test server for it too. >.>; my main is a druid, but i'm also a big alt-aholic, so i have 1 of everything. got some horde on earthen ring i haven't touched in awhile. lvl 20 hunter there i think...60 druid, 42 rogue, i have lots of rogues actually...and druids...heh it being passive is a very very good thing.

10. Luffy

i have a druid druids are fun!