pea**** episode

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by sparrow, Aug 30, 2001.

1. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Hello!
    I vaguely remember an episode of BotP that had pea****s in it where Mark gets captured. Can anyone help me remember what the episode was about and what happened (how did Mark get away,etc)?
    I'd appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks!

Sparrow

2. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Ok, so this site won't let me say the name of the bird in the episode I was talking about. I guess it seemed to vulgar. Ok, the episode had the birds with the big tails that fan out and have big spots on the tail feathers. I'm hoping that you all know which bird I'm talking about! [​IMG]
    Anyway, thanks again for any help you can give!

Sparrow

3. Elvin_ruler

Elvin_ruler Guest

I think I remember which one you're talking about. If I remember correctly, in the episode, Zoltar used the birds to emit brain-controlling waves (not sure, only saw this one once)and this little boy's parents are caught in it, and somehow, the little boy helps Mark. Like I said, I'm not sure. I think they found out that the waves couldn't reach the sewers,or something. Sorry, I know that isn't much help. I saw it as a G-Force episode once several years ago, and the memory is really fuzzy.
    P.S. Just testing to see if they'll let this through, the bird is a pea****.

4. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler Guest

Nope,didn't let it through. Odd. Kind of funny actually. O-kaaay, let's try this: the birds used is the male version of the peahen.

5. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler Guest

Haha! I figured it out! (sorry, I'm really tired, and thus, hyper) Hmmm...just a thought, but because the bird has a bad word as the last half of its name, should we call it a pearooster? lol...I need to go to bed. And it's only 9:00 here. A sad, sad thing. Heh, I'll go bug someone instead. ^_^

6. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

You're talking about a P-e-a-c-o-c-k.

I remember that episode too. It was good.

7. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

this is new, what else is new???

------------------
    Zub-Sero, the lonesome warrior **

8. morphous

morphous New Member

no double posting!!!!!!!

9. Meridian

Meridian New Member

Back to the original thead, Panic of the P-e-a-c-o-c-k had Mark and Keyop on a mission together. The birds with the surprisingly offensive names got Mark trapped in either a refuse truck or a cement truck while Keyop escaped. Zoltar took the truck and broadcast to Center Neptune as he smashed it into little pieces (G-Force clinging to each other, weeping and tearing their hair out), but Mark slipped through a hole that opened up in the cab and escaped. Jason towed the rest of the team out in the Phoenix to give the Spectrans a revenge smacking and Mark sabotaged the main p-e-a-c-o-c-k mech so that it crashed, and the team were all jolly happy to be reunited again.

Now, will the following word be censored? S****horpe.

10. Exodus666

Exodus666 New Member

Zub-Sero & Morphous ... you guys make no sense & do not contribute to the post. What the hell are you guys talking about?

11. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Hey, thanks for all the help! I can remember most of the episode now. Hmmm, now I'm going to have to think of other episodes that I don't remember and run them by all of you!
    Yeah, I thought it was odd that that specific word would not go through. Kind of makes me curious about what other innocent words will get sensored.
    P.S. Ok, I saw a picture on one of the many web sites that had a caption that said Ken/Mark got shot. I don't remember him getting shot. Was this in the Gatchaman series?
    Sparrow

12. Meridian

Meridian New Member

There's an episode in Gatch 2 where he gets shot down in his plane and injured, and through the rest of the episode he's got his chest and one shoulder bandaged. Is that the one? I can't think of any episodes where he actually got shot.