Manga Peach Girl Manga Review

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ranma, May 9, 2002.

1. Ranma

Ranma Guest

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

<squeals in absolute joy!>
    i absolutly love this manga! and i really have reason to that i can think of aside from knowing how much school sucks when other ppl run your life! it's so good...<ahem>
    it's about a girl named momo. she tans real easy, which gets her called easy alot cause she looks like a beach bunny. her "freind" sea is annoying...and kylie)sp) is neat...funny little read...lol if ya like shoujo stuff, go for it...lol

3. Wolfwood

Wolfwood New Member

Its cute but.....

Not to bad (I say this as someone who doesn't exactly brake for shoujo) but I couldn't properly enjoy it cause I wanted to KILL one of the characters in it...(the one who makes momo's life hell then cries when she gets found out..whats her name...anyway, want to crush, crush now?)

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that would be sae. i feel your pain. she will be conquered eventually...i hope...lol

5. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

i hope she concuers Sae's lies.i hate Sae with such a passion :anger2: :mad:
    i feel sorry 4 Momo.
    some people are such perverts.
    they are disgusting.

luv da manga.
    its cool

6. Evergreen Sleep

Evergreen Sleep New Member

I don't know about the rest of you but the outcome of the manga (as I am predicting for myself) seems to be turning into a disappointing end. I do thoroughly enjoy the manga but the way the storyline has gone way down hill since volume 8 of Change of Heart, I'm not exactly thrilled.

Speaking of disliked characters, I have starting disliking MoMo for being so fickle and not even knowing her own heart. I don't dislike Sae or Ryo though. I can actually empathize those two characters.