Saber Marionette Peachy wants to know..

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Peachy, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Let's see, i've seen alot of people crazy over this anime. From what you can see, i'm the type that likes animes like Hellsing, Angel Sanctuary and all that kinda weird anime, but i've decided to start watching this. Can anyone tell me why they think this anime is so great?

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

One word: Lime.

See, the anime is not just about your typical romance story... it's about an innocent girl starting to know the world around her, and knowing love, compassion, suffering... even despair... forgiveness. At one time or the other, you'll identify yourself with her. Lime constantly asks herself the questions that we've all ever asked. Why is there suffering in the world? Why does love exist? Why are people bad? Why can't we just be happy?

It's a story of self-discovery.

3. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

lmao ... i never ask those kinda questions ... usually just stuff like, when is dinner ready? why cant i have pizza, stuff like that. I never heared of Saber Marionette till just now. i might get it and watch just cos its anime.

4. ProtoType

ProtoType New Member

Well, SMJ isn't like Hellsing or Angel Sanctuary. I think if you expect an anime like these two you will be disappointed. SMJ is more like comedy with a philosophical touch.

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member