Debate Pepsi or Coke ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sebastien, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

I prefer the vanilla sub-soda of either of these brands, but I normally get Pepsi, as the Coke vending machine in my school doesn't turn on 'til the afternoon, and I buy my soda at 8 in teh morning.

2. deathfly

deathfly New Member

ok shoot me.. im going political on this debate.. i choose pepsie.. only cuzz THEY DONT KILL THOSE PEOPLE TRYING TO SET UP UNIONS IN COUNTRISE OUT SIDE OF THE USA... welcome to united states of corprate america yo.. there are documentst of the coca cola companies useing hitmen to kill workers of the colombian bottling plants.. the murders of workers happen almost daily.. for more info.. go to www.cokewatch.org have fun my lil minions..go go to destroy big coporations!!!!
    peace and love

3. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Pepsi was just as bad. Ever hear of Burma? While (to my knowledge) that situation is resolved, that doesn't erase it from history.

4. deathfly

deathfly New Member

i know that that part of hystory is over and it dosnt mean that its erased.. but one down one to go.. i know pepsi is bad but coke is worse. i pik the better of 2 evils.. but i work slowly. if i go to fast and if i solve everything at once, but if i try, nothing will happen.. i know it so i try me best to educate one subject at a time.

5. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Vanilla means plain. You dolt.

6. UncommonCalibur

UncommonCalibur New Member

Personally, they are both bad. whoever thought that cola would be a great flavor had some problems. Some invented grape, orange, citruis, and even fruitpunch soda. Even root beer was good idea, but cola does not taste good no matter what brand it is.

The drink that beats all of these is water though. You really cannot beat an ice-cold glass of water. :anime:

7. UncommonCalibur

UncommonCalibur New Member

I dont believe you should hate all of corporate America for what Coke does. Most corporations (whether you think they are evil because they have money or not) give millions of dollars to charities in their local communities as well as national and international funds. Big deal a company makes profit and they get rich. Can you hate them if they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to help orphans, the homeless, schools, or medical research. There are corrupt corporations out there, dont get me wrong, but dont hate every professional person because they are well off.

I know that got a bit off topic, but I was defending both Pepsi and Coke as corporations themselves.

8. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

i like coke more, i find pepsi way too sweet.

but on another note deathfly, do you drink from small companies, some of them have great tase like blue sky, and are natural flavour and they give a huge precent of their profits to save animals.

9. deathfly

deathfly New Member

i don't like drinking soda.at all. i never do. i drink water. Thats it. no soda for me, just water from fountins, i dont at junk foods, i dont eat that poop at all. i make my own food.. even when my mom cooks.. for the most part.. im a vegiterian. and i dont like most food.. unless it is organic. no thank you to eather.. though if i had to pick one it would me pepsi liek i said before... meep.. peace and love...

10. animefreak

animefreak New Member

Coke pwnz all with it's almighty cokeness.

11. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I admire you deathfly, i on the other hand am i somewhat lazzzy so i eat whatevers there thats veggie, and i also need carbonated beverages, the fizzz.

12. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

Pepsi, it has a bit of a more cherrylike taste. Coke makes me feel like my teeth will dissolve.

13. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

they both do that to me. after a can of either i can feel a coating of sugar and crud on my teeth.

14. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Coke, Coke, Coke all the way.

Coke just tastes better then Pepsi to me. Pepsi tastes like diet coke to me.

15. kitty-ko

kitty-ko New Member

Yep, I'm going to have to side with coke. Not that I drink much of either (GO WATER) but pepsi take so full of chemicals that i'd probably grow an extra arm if i drank to much. I know their probably both full of chemicals but at least coke covers it up with sugar lol!

16. Ryu-Ki

Ryu-Ki New Member

I'm going for coke on this one, I just like it more I don't have to exsplan my-self.

17. Paranoid Trooper

Paranoid Trooper Reanimator

I think Pepsi has got more carbon dioxide, while Coke has more sugar, Which leads to the conclusion (since i can't stand too much carbon dioxide) Coke is better. Thats ofcourse my opinion.

18. boi_unknown

boi_unknown New Member

hmm...

pepsi... i think... it jus has this slight taste of sweetness 2 it... well 4 me atleast... but for sum reason, i like the mcdonalds coke... it jus tastes better than the coke in a can...

19. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm surprised this isn't in the food forum.. ^^;

It's hard to choose because the taste of coke and pepsi changes from location to location, I find. Where I live coke tastes a lot better than pepsi.. Although, I was in Florida the one summer and found that coca cola there tasted bad and pepsi was a lot better. I suppose it has to do with the management of the different factories and the water they use.

20. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I don't drink Coke or Pepsi anymore, but during my days as a drinker, I chose Pepsi before Coke. It's because Pepsi has a somewhat more sweeter flavour in it, but that's my opinion. So...Pepsi gets my vote.