Phantom Of the Opera

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I've seen the musical. I was amazed by the performance, the music, the stage, the cast, the costumes! I LOVE IT! I even bought the CD. I want to get a book from the Theatre, about the making of the play, and any information regarding the costumes! Why? It's a special present for a special person :)! The movie will be coming out in December. I won't be there to see it. But I can always rent the DVD or buy if it totally awesome(I have no doubt that it's not).
    Even one of the large shops in RG ST has amazing Phantom of the Opera scenes in their display showcases. The monicans stood there showing off Phantom of the Opera costumes(Krystine, the Phantom, the Ex. Opera Actress, the Ball, the Famous Chandelier). I couldn't resist and took some pictures of the show cases. Ofcourse because it was daylight, there was some reflection on the glass. So the images weren't clear. I don't know if I should uploade these in my gallery, considering the photographic quality isn't high. Na... I'll keep them for myself.. ^.^

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I saw it in grade 8 in Toronto. It was .. hang on! lol I saw it twice! that rocked. Since the first time I was in the second row on the right and the second time in the balcony. Both amazing views! I got a pin and when my bro went, he got glow in the dark phantom boxer shorts. LOL. well. We have the cds.. but umm I could only find the case. hopefully that guy! didn't lose them.

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Here's one of the Shop's Showcases!
    [​IMG]