Art Photoshop...!??!?!??!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by KaMeKaZi, Oct 9, 2002.

1. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

OK i just downloaded this program and was wondering if there are any good sites out there that give cool tips on how to make wallpapers and stuff..

Sure i could read the help file but they got to much stuff in there i dont want to read..

KaME

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

What I suggest is to just play around with it really... make an image that's like 800 by 600 and testing out the different features, such as opacity (you can find that in the layer pallette), and just placement of objects. You'll probably make a cool wallpaper in no time ;)

If that doesn't help I think there are quite a few threads from before in this forum that have links (yup...I'm lazy right now, gomen nasai!)

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

www.photoshopcafe.com

It's an EXCELLENT site, and the site owner actually has a book out on Photoshop techniques. He's an AMAZING 'shopper...and he even made his electric guitar, complete photoshop, and it looks freakin' real, right down to the treading of the strings! :dizzy2: There's lots of cool tips and junk there, and I highly recommend it for any of the people who use PS6 and above.