Pinky, Programming, Pepper, Peter Piper Picked Pickle

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Suzu, Nov 9, 2004.

1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

hehe A lot of P's today. YAY! MY PINKY'S HAVE ARRIVED! Welcome my precious little darlings! ^3~ (Suzu is crazy)

Today is submitted my Alg and Data stuc coursework. I'm kinda worried about the endless situation in which I'd lose points. I'm trying my best not to think of anything lol. "Just forget about it now Suzu" - PK0012

Yes, I've started the C programming! I got the first part to work! That's 20 points.
    C prog 1: 20 points COMPLETE
    C prog 2: 30 points 0%
    C prog 3: 20 points 0%
    extensions to the 3 prog: 20 0%
    viva: 10 points
    I totally forgot about Java's practice tutorial work for tomorrow, I think I should forget about sleeping tonight.
    I'm going to be a Zombie Tomorrow. I'd better eat something now or else, I'll break down due to the excess hunger and lack of sleep.

PEARL Test ACK! 0% This week is supposed to be a reading week for the test, so no lectures. I have 6 topics of lecture notes to study!
    Lec 1: 0%
    Lec 2: 0%
    Lec 3: 0%
    Lec 4: 0%
    Lec 5: 0%
    Lec 6: 0%

Java CW.... I'd better finish it this week! X__X;; it due next week the same day as the Pearl test! I'm so close to completing it. I'm jsut lazy... when I enjoy working on something I tend not to finish it... ^^; don't ask me why... I can't explain this myself
    I have TONZ of CG work to do, but I haven't touched em. I'm doing this Wallpaper as a gift to my sis Yuna aka Teabiz. ^_^ She does not visit boards.jp anymore, because of her "excessive school work"...