planet Vegeta

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Mordeth, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

so .. what destroyed it?.. was it frieza? or was it a load of asteroids? cos i've heard both versions on DBZ.

2. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

First it was said that a large asteroid hit it. Then they said Frieza destroyed it. I think people generally go with Frieza destroying the planet. It makes more sense, at least to me.

3. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

yeah frieza destroyed it. when vegeta came to earth frieza already destroyed planet vegeta

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Are you sure that it was destroyed when Vegeta came to earth though? I watched the Bardock movie and it happened when Vegeta was a child although he was sent to do a mission or something while it was blown up. Although Goku was still a child when it exploded and was sent off to destroy earth methinks. It was awesome when Bardock tried to stop Frieza and led an assault with other Saiyens to end Frieza's tyrrany...

It's like Superman with a twist methinks, the Super Saiyen was meant to destroy earth ^^

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

the movie has almost nothing to do with the series itself. :) as for the planet, i believe that it was frieza...

6. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

The planet was already destroyed when Vegeta came to Earth. While Planet Vegeta was being destroyed Vegeta was on Frieza's ship thats how he survived.

7. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Vageta was out killing other planets when planet Vageta was destroyed by Frieza.

the bardock (goku's father i think thats his name) mini series tells the tale!@

and the frieza series has one or to spots where they say he was the one who killed them all.

KaMekaZi

8. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

yeah, but the reason I asked is that when goku asked king kai (i think) at the beginning of the series, he tells goku that the guardian of planet vegeta got really angry at the saiyans for being so er... bad, and he brought a rain of comets down upon the planet

9. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

HUH???? what eps what this>?

KaMe

10. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

er, tis one of the first ones. where king kai is training goku before vegeta and nappa (i think) arrive at earth.. he is telling goku the legend of the saiyans and that is how he explains vegeta being destroyed.

11. Saiyanchild

Saiyanchild New Member

oh well with the exception of mordoths thinking we can all agree it was freiza right? i mean i read a lot and everything i read said freiza destroyed planet v.