FLCL Please tell me...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by PyroManiac, Feb 7, 2004.

1. PyroManiac

PyroManiac New Member

where I can find good FLCL pictures! (Mostly of Mamimi) :anime:

2. Aveeno

Aveeno New Member

Is this place always this irritating? Isn't there something of more substance you could post? There's this thing called "google" and it has a section where you can look up "images". Was that too hard for you to understand? Do you want me to go slower? g-o-o-g-l-e....i-mah-gizz..click...
    c-l-i-c-k...

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Actually, you can even just type "Mamimi FLCL" and you'll find a real good bunch of pictures.

However, in case you don't want to look yourself, PyroManiac, then here. They have many very LARGE images you can use.

Needless to say, shrinking an image down can have it retain a lot of its definition and color.

But, I'd like to remind you that, if you ARE to use this as a signature...that there are rules regarding the size of the signature itself.

"Images: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size. No animated images are allowed."

So, please, follow the rules specified by the powers that be. ^_^

4. PyroManiac

PyroManiac New Member

I have been to google, I'm not that stupid but I can't seen find any good pictures so please shut your month if your not going to say any thing nice! :anger2:

5. PyroManiac

PyroManiac New Member

Thank you Izzy and User18 you have been very nice to me. :anime:

6. Notason89

Notason89 New Member

Hey pyro I know that it is hard to find good pics but just keep looking I found some good ones at Yahoo at the groups side you have to join but thier nice. iI have my own group their FLCL fooly kooly check it out.I found this there
    [​IMG]

7. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

http://theft.pirate-king.net/

Right here is a GREAT image gallery for FLCL. It has a lot of pretty and colorful artbook scans, as well as manga scans.
    Enjoy...