Studio Ghibli Works pom poko/ tanuki wars

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Bloodberry, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

rawr...never ever thought this would be released. hehe it's about racoons vs a housing development. tis absolutly great and only just came out this past tuesday.
    i loves teh prank with the 2 lost little girls they pull. and well, the faceless woman urban legend being invoked was nice too. *^-^*

2. Fushigi Rockna

Ahhh! I saw it in the store a couple days ago I think! On Wednesday! I thought about buying it, but then remembered I had to save what little money I had left for Chapters later that afternoon. 0.o

i know it's not Miyazaki, it's that other guy...the other one at Ghibli...damn, I forget his name...I swear I saw him in the interviews for the other Ghibli movies too (the interviews on the Spirited away DVD for example) Damn, what was his name...Not that that matters much. ^^

So, was it really good? ^^ Maybe I SHOULD'VE gotten it...or maybe not for 40$ - - (I didn't have that much left...)

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

o_O it should be on sale at maybe a suncoast. i can honestly see walmart carrying it too. omg, it's great. it's kind of sad near the end, but i don't think i've laughed so hard at a ghibli movie. ^^