Recreation Post-Secondary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Novus, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Novus

Novus Gone

I'm starting university in a couple of weeks. I'm curious to know who else is about to start the next leg of their education. Where are you going? What are you taking?
    As for the rest of you, graduates could tell me what they took. I am, once again, curious, and others could say what they want to take after finishing high school, if anything.

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'm in 10th Grade and have always dreamed to become a Lawyer. I have the grades for it, and that's most likely what I'll end up doing.

3. Novus

Novus Gone

Just don't do what I did: start slacking off in the one year that really matters. My whole last year of high school was spent wasting time with my friends and scaring younger students. I was such a good student, too ...

Myself, I'm starting at Wilfred Laurier University in Waterloo, Ontario. I'm majoring in economics, but with any luck I'll either get into the co-op program next year or I'll be able to switch my major to business administration, which was my original intention. I sadly didn't get accepted for that. I should have just gone with my instincts and taken Spanish instead ...