Movies Ppg !!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Zanza, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

PPG --> Powerpuff Girls !!

Yes I am talking about thoes funny looking girls' movie !!

Right now I am d/l it .. and I cant wait till it finishes to see it :D!

But all I know that my little brother is going to like it so much :catgirl: !

2. Holly Jolly

Holly Jolly New Member

It's a fun movie, and it was great seeing them on the bigscreen. The animation really looked great, the 2D and 3D have a certain style to them that really looks cool. It is funny, but not as halarious as you may hope, it's plainly PPG, which is never a bad thing, but on the big screen you would hope for more then just pretty visuals. Overall Lilo and Stitch was much better, but PPG cetainly deserves more attention then it is recieving.

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

that movie kicked sooooo much butt...we laughed our butts off(i was the only girl in the group of 5 of us lol) tho, the dexter short before it was nasty! ew... but, that's a neat idea for the movie tho...especially the random placement of the creaters pics and then the scene with the cartoon network office(you'll know it when the side of the building gets ripped off..."you do it for them?" lol go see this movei i say to those who haven't! *^-^*

4. Zanza

Staff Member

I just finished d/l the cartoon .. and now I think that I will delete it before I see it .. its not that good .. I just saw the first 5 mins ..

And to tell you the truth .. I want to see it so bad :D !!

5. Zanza

Staff Member

I did d/l the movie, but after arriving from Malaysia I bought a DVD for it, but it didnt work, so I guess i'll go back for the d/l ed one ..

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

heh that's sitting on the laptops desktop right now...

7. Zanza

Staff Member

I saw the movie *Finally!!* and it was ok .. cuz I imagined other stuff like *****Spoiler to who didn't see the movie yet*****

The maior get killed and the PPG, grew older and stuff like these, thats what my little brother told me and I was mad at him for spoiling things for me!! >.<

**End of spoiler and reply ^^;

8. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

i loved this movie! i thought that it was so cute..a.nd the animationg ws great! i mean it was funny for being like "little kids" movie...heh...but yeah i thought that thats what might happen to, b ecause they started it when the professor first makes them...so i figured they would go on...but eh oh well...