Square Enix PREORDER YOUR FF10 Merchandise before it's too late!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Jan 30, 2002.

?

Which FFX Plushie is your favorite?

1. Mog

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Chocobo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. PuPu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tonberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Catuar

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Jumbo Catuar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

ARG! I'm going bonkers and crazzzy!
    I'm in a pathetic situation. I know, I know... As a european resident I have to wait for the realease of ff10 at march/april of this year... It's taking toooooooooooo long! I'm such a hungry fan, you can see me drooling all over the place!

I will wait for the game, but NOT THE MERCHANDISE. ATTACK!!!!
    Have you all seen the great merchandise of ff10 .

The plushies are awesome
    The jewelery are unique
    The wall scrolls are fantastic
    the action Figure, vinyl models are EXTRAORDINARY
    The art books are breath taking

What do you all think of the merchadise, and has anyone been able to aquire any?

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Having to wait that long has to suck. "The waiting is the hardest part", as some say. Believe me, though. It's worth the wait. It's a great game! I just beat it last night :).

As for the poll, I had to go with Cactuar. Some people at school even call me "The Cactuar King" at times. Cactuars rule!!!!

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

The Plushies!

They are soo cute! I saw the mog plushie first and fell in love with it! And then I stumbled on this mangnificent shop that retailes the other plushies and from them was our rare little friend pupu.

-hungry fan skuld : D~~~~

Attached Files:

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

We don't have any such stores in Strathroy :( ... we don't even have any good video game retailers ... You'd think in a town of 12 000 people there'd be a need for something along those lines, ya?

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Cool GNZ! Being a Catuar King means that you have the 10,000,000 needles ability hehe!

Here is the mog plushie

Attached Files:

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Oh there aren't any good video game merchandise stores here either. THe best way to get merchandise is online. The store I stumbled on was an online retailer. Sorry, I wasn't clear there...

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

What do you all think of the FFX OST?

I heard from several reviews that is it something different. Our composer Nobuo Uematsu has decided to try something new. Lets hear what you guys have to say about the original sound track? Judging the songs directly from the game is fine. :)

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

An otherworld awaits you!

I just have to say that Otherworld is the best song I've ever heard in a Squaresoft game! I never thought I'd hear hard rock in a FF game, but this is one of the best. After looking up the lyrics, I realized that the lyrics are even about the game (I'd have never got that from the guy in the song just yelling over the music)!

All the music's great though. I even have eight versions of Hymn of the Fayth on my hardrive right now. I should probably look up the fabled Hum of the Fayth that I encountered during my travels to Luca's Sphere Theatre.

I like the fact that you can purchase the music using extra Gil in the game, and then you can listen to it at the Theatre. They have some cool tunes.

All in all, though, I'd have to say that the soundtrack for Final Fantasy IX was better, what with the Spanish-sounding Chocobo Hot and Cold music, plus the amazing Messenger of Fate.