Video Games PS2, Xbox, Game Cube

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by chunkymunkee, Feb 25, 2004.

1. chunkymunkee

chunkymunkee New Member

Little issue here, i'm looking for a new game to play. Anybody got a good game or two to share? I like the ones like FF series, but i've already played those. :sad:

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Depends on what console...

GameCube: Zelda, Viewtiful Joe, PN 03, Mario Kart, Mario Sunshine...
    PS2: Metal Gear 2, Devil May Cry, Shinobi, Gran Toursimo, GTA 3, GTA ViceCity, Ico, Kingdom Hearts, The suffering, Jack and Dexter...
    Xbox: Dead Or Alive, Halo, Amped, Project Gotham Racing...

3. MrPig

MrPig New Member

sounds like you're waiting for the summer release of Gaiden along with me ^_+

Deus X II for XBox? X-2 just got released...?

4. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

I like Prince of Persia for GC, and I think they've made it for Xbox too.

5. Novus

Novus Gone

I stand by my eternal recommendation of the Dynasty Warriors series for the PS2.

6. TriForce

TriForce New Member

Soul Calibur II!-Because everybody loves fighting games!

7. The_Stranger

The_Stranger New Member

Looking for an RPG? I suggest the little known PS2 game call Shadow Hearts. Its a dark, gothic tale about the adventures of a Catholic Priestess and a mysterious (lewd, foulmouthed, and ammoral) adventurer in the early 1900's. VERY GOOD and ORIGINAL.

Looking for a flight sim? If you have already played Ace Combat, I suggest Airforce Delta Strike for the PS2. Its far more challenging than Ace Combat, has about ten times as many planes, and has a interesting storyline.

Looking for a fighter? For the best in 2d fighting try Capcom vs. SNK for the X-box or the PS2. For the best party fighting game, without a doubt, it has to be Super Smash Bros. for the Gamecube. If your looking for something a bit more serious, then try Soul Caliber 2 for the X-Box or Gamecube.

Looking for a game to release stress? Well if your over the age of 18, try Postal 2- Share the Pain for the PC. That game is by far the most disgusting game of all time (which is why I love it!). If your, however, not 18, definately go with Dynasty Warriors 4 and its expansion pack for the PS2.

Looking to satisfy evil intentions or work out your dark fantasies? Again go with Postal 2. Or you should try Hitman 2 for the PC or you should look into the Thief series. Thief 3 should be coming out soon.

Oh well, hoped I helped. :anime:

8. Dante

Dante New Member

I'm more for the older RPGs. Breath Of Fire (1 and 2, which you can probably find for Gameboy Advance now). Tactics Ogre and Ogre Battle (more of a strategy game, however). And of course Final Fantasy Tactics. Then there's the always-faithful Wild ARMs and Suikoden series'. If all else fails, look into Parasite Eve.

Outside of RPGs, I could recommend the Resident Evil series (namely Code: Veronica, Resident Evil REmake and Resident Evil 0), the Silent Hill series. If you're looking into just killing stuff, look into Gungrave for PS2. Both Max Payne games are good stand-bys as well.

All I can think of right now.

9. Hacker M

Hacker M New Member

Hmm how about um...Halo, Ratchet & Clank Going Commando, Viewtiful Joe, FF11. I hope u like them... O ya Legia 2