Psycho in the house

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Ok, i just found out that my now former room-mate tried to kill himself with a knife on saturday, cause he was actually stupit enough to have a house party and pass out drunk while the landlord went to a hospital in Dublin to have a check-up on his heart. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't invited the biggest group of scum bags in town to the house. And of course the landlord came home early and walked right into the middle of this mess. The next day (after everyone had left and hew had woken up) it turned out that some of the neighbours had called his job and they were thinking about firing him. And since it's the job that's paying for his college course, he totally fliped out and ran into the kitchen and grabed the knife and ut it to his throat. Well he didn't do it and after he went out leaving with the landlord with the only message of "if i don't come back call my mam and tell her i'm sorry". Which left my landord on the verge of a heart attack all day long. Well he did come back and it was thought to be best if he moved out.
    Personally if you ask me i think he needs some help, and also stop hanging around with that crowd that he does hang around with. And i wonder what was going through his head when he had organised that party? Whatever, i don't really feel so safe in that house anymore. I might have to consider moving out myself.

On a pleasant note, i finally got registered in college today, after college started over a month ago :p. At least i have my own computer account now :D.

Brian

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

weird. I mean.. I'd phone the cops.. but I'd never think to phone in the place a guy works at to rat on him and tell them how bad he was. How can that party and the people he hangs around with relate to his job? unless he was late for work!?! I understand he has problems. but that's too dirty.

3. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

If you think thats weird, he's still coming around to the house. He sit's with the landlord and talks to him everynight for about 2 hours. The landlord even still makes him dinner.