Psychology Psychology of Persuasion Seminars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by seminar_pop, Jun 24, 2006.

1. seminar_pop

seminar_pop New Member

Proper persuasion skills can alter your place in the universe. Even great ideas don't go anywhere if they are not well presented. Persuade your way to the top.

2. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

huh? Ok quick question...WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN? Persuation is to Persuade someone to do somthing. I am sorry but you lost me man. Second one should not have to persuade his way through life. If you did that...then what would it all add up to?

3. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Persuasion..Mmm, the art of persuasion is an interesting one. Think of how it works, if you will. You are infact manipulating someone's choice, making it something you prefer, instead of the other option(s). It really is an art. Think of public speakers. It's their job to talk others into believing in what they believe in.

I think they're are side effects to this art though. People can be persuaded to do things that will infact hurt them. Drugs, under age sex, etc. All things people can be, and are, persuaded into.

4. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

TOTALLY TRUE! I completely agree with you. Infact I beileve its persuation that is making drugs and sex start happening at earlier and earlier ages. But some people are able to see through persuation, know when its happening, and are quite able to avoid it. The question is, just what, how does this persuation work. We all know what it is, but what is it that sparks our brains to give into it?