Creative Writing putting words together...

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Bloodberry, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

do you make poetry? short stories? fan fics? have a full out novel in the works? do you just like to keep a journal/diary? or do you just enjoy reading and discussing other ppl's work?

me? i like short stories. i want to keep a journal, but can never keep it up. lol i just forget... mainly i like short short stories...they come easieeer to me and are much more fun. cause, you have to build everything right in a shorter amount of time, thus causing there to be less waste of words and thought. i wish i could find my published story...cause i love the first paragraph, was all i wanted to submit...very good personafication of guilt i thought...lol

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Oooo, look at ms. Fancy Bloodberry with her published story. La, dee Da. I write short stories and poetry when I'm obliged to, for school, but I like doing it. During the school year I don't really have time to write ones I haven't been assigned. But I write some kick *** poetry. Yeah. I don't ever want to keep a diary, I just think it's a bad idea. What if my enemies get hold of it? What then? Well? I don't really read fan fictions most of the time either, mainly because I don't have time. I'm too busy sleeping in.

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe why the hell'd ya think it got published anyways? lol required for a class to try and one got in the school fiction thingie...lol

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I love all of the above. Except poems, which don't seem to be my stronghold. I have several original novels and mini-series in the making, but I imagine all of them as anime characters.

*^^* Thinking about it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

agree with that...was what made me drop an english class...i HATE annalizing poetry...which was the first semester of the class...ugh just never got into that stuff

6. Chi

Chi New Member

Anything I can write about but for me potery is easier to write than a short story.

7. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Really, Chi? O.O Whoa. Well, considering… It's not really that hard to write them…

But analyzing them (specially if your teacher's the nice yet work-people-work! type…) is a pain. Bleah… She said we're taking MORE things this semester… *sniff* meep…