Television Quantum Leap

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Dr. Nick Rivera, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Good show. It's on TV right now, it's been on for a few hours and it will be on for a few more. I grew up on this show...I think it's amazing. Scott Bakula is the man.
    [​IMG]

2. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Aye indeed. The show was one of my favorites on the Sci-Fi channel, and man I loved the episode when he returns as a beauty pagent contester. So hilarious.

" Jen, you walk like a man..."

- Teddz

3. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Yeah, i didn't like it at all.

Why wouldn't he return home!? I mean, he could stay overnight after a mission and say "honey, I'm home!". I mean, he was TRAPPED! All these shows about trapped in the past/future/another dimension are supposed to end when he comes home, right?... RIGHT!?

:(

4. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I really liked the show, it still is one of my most favourite shows. Dr. Samuel Beckett, right? What a guy! I thought the episodes where he had to dress in women's clothing to be funny (since he leaped into a female) anyways, the ending was a bit sad, but understandable. I thought I heard there was going to be something new show where his daughter (who works on the project) was trying to bring him home? I forget the details if any..

1 person likes this.
  5. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

i loved that show so much! i used to watch it every morning before i went to school....*sigh* o the good old days (XD!)

6. Teddz

Whoa? There are plans on that? Where did you hear that? :)

- Teddz

7. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

i remember when dr.sam was a hot check with a red dress ;D
    QL was one of my fav too.

8. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I watched this show when I was growing up. My sister was really into it. Maybe I watched the reruns. She isn't that much older.

9. Teddz

I think that's the episode when he returned to become this pagent queen. Awesome episode really. One of my all time favorites of QL.

- Teddz

10. Cascade dream

Cascade dream New Member

I've watched that show for as long as I can remember(my dad raised me on it :D )And yes there is going to be another one with Sams daughter on it...Her mother is Abbigal.She's the woman who Sam has to help like 3 times at different points in her life.And the daughter that Abbigal has with Sam ends up working on the project in the future.
    Now at the end of the origional series Al gets his wife back and the Quantum leap project never happened so Sam is lost forever, right? Wrong...As it turns out somehow there was an alternate ending that allows Sams daughter to find out about her dad, and Al somehow remembers the project.So the daughter and Al set off back in time to find and reclaim Sam...The show is in pre-production I think.
    (hope that I made sense)

11. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I remember this show from the childhood of my life. My Parents watched it and they are now watching it Sci Fi and so am I. wow I Love this show