Music Queens Of The Stone Age

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kenster, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

hey have you heard there song, i think it is just great but if you remember old Kenny's saying...

"A song is only good with its awsome video"

ahhh, those were the days (sigh) so have you i forgot what it was called, its pritty new, so if you no what its called please say.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the song is off their second alum..i think...i know they have a couple...songs for the deaf is the new album..can't remember the song title either, but the video was funny.
    hunting gone wierd...lol

the band is one of those group thingies that members of other bands do when theyw ant to do more...like the drummer, is the guy from foo fighters and nirvana...i can never remember his name...and there's a few other sin there...

3. Kenster

Kenster Guest

yeah its totlay cool, but gotta go to school now see yah, thanks i'll look for there secound album them, my dad hehhe hes got money maybe...

4. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

umm....yeah

:eek: the songs name is 'no one knows', right? from songs for the deaf. yeah. uh. yeah. good stuff.

5. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

hiho

:glazed: why yes, that is the name of the song. i own the cd. it is...quite interesting. oh and bloodberry, the lead singer form the foo fighters/drummer from qotsa is named "david grohl". the lead singer of qotsa is "josh hommes" tho noone asked... you can all thank me when i become your universal god and conquer the barbarians of sweden and force them to swim the english channel after i fill it with orange juice.

6. Tusky

Tusky New Member

yea first album is called "rated R" and has "feel good hti of the summer" one of the more famous songs. The new album is called "Songs for the deaf" Great album - The single is called "No one knows" if any1 has the album listen to track 4 "song for the dead" I think it would be great in a movie as a fighting song :D whatcha think ?

7. C.S.

C.S. Guest

Songs for the Deaf is great record!

Review