Music Question about Britney's Me against the music (BED mix)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tricky, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Hey ya all of u !!!! it was great to join this forums!!!!
    Can u please help me to find Britney Spears - Me against the music (BED mix)
    All info which i knew is that it was on Japan single of me against the music & nowhere else!!!!!! maybe someone have it or can help me to find it!!!
    Thank you very much

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

If you're looking for the mp3 or to download the song then sorry I can't help you with that. But, is the remix on one of her cds? You might be able to find it using Amazon's CDNOW.

3. Tricky

Tricky New Member

Well the fact is that this remix is very rare & was included to the japan promo-cdr Me against the music, & even amazon hasn't got it (coz it was only promoted in Japan) ((( i really need some of ur help i don't know japanese language so i can't find for example Britney's japan forums to ask for this mp3 if some can help me - it would be really really great

4. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Wait... you're a -guy-? And you actually -listen- to Britney Spears? Ok.....

Have you tried Kazaa, WinMX, BearShare, or a similar program?

5. Tricky

Tricky New Member

yes i'm a guy & i don't find smth extraordinary of listenin to britney. i'm not her big fan btw i'm listenin to dif sorts of music especially rock lol, but i really like her song - me against the music, yeh i tried kazza winmx etc but there is no such mix coz it's very rare & as i've already said it's only on japan release so it would be great if someone of you ask in britney's japan forums about me against the music (BED mix) (coz i don't know japan language)

6. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

Apparently the promo is availavble at EIL.