Square Enix Question about Lulu and Wakka

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by *Fabee*, Jun 11, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Does anyone know why Lulu is angry at Wakka?
    I believe that its connected with Wakka's brother's death, but Im not sure!>!?!<

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yeah, that's pretty much it...umm...it gets kinda explained a bit further in the game when you visit the far plane in guadosalom. mainly very implied...lulu and chappu were very "close". *^-^* and she thinks he's trying to replace him with tidus is all...i guess she's been moody since he died...

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Ohh .. I thought she blamed him for chappu's death. BB is there more scenes between Wakka and Lulu like the one in the Boat(in the very beginning of the game)

I imagined that Lulu is chappu's girlfriend and Wakka had feelings for her. So one day Wakka tells her about his feelings for her and they 'kiss', and Chappu watches them from far away. He decides that to get back his woman he will prove to her that he is a manly-man .. and thats how he died (by fighting against sin)
    Won't that be a great fanfic!!

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

If anything, it probably has to do with Chappu's death... maybe because it seemed like he kept bringing it up and all, but possibly Lulu wanted to try and move on and didn't want to keep hearing about it. Lulu seems like one of those people that don't like to mourn... not heartless or cold, per se... just doesn't want to mourn and such... what it seemed like to me at least, I could be, and most certainly probably am, wrong... ::shrug::

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm...it's not like that at all...tho she does(after a talk) think about her and wakka...umm...at operation mi'hen, there is talk about why chappu's death hurt alot...umm..that kind of conversation tho between lulu and wakka is kinda kept to a minimum...chappu had been with the crusaders for a long time as far as i can figure...when the mission chappu went out on, he and lulu had "plans"..<cough> and she knew about it, but wakka didn't...i just think she takes out her emotions for his death on poor wakka...but, all conversation is really sprinkled about...

6. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

nano-spoiler
    ya i know ... but its fun to imagine situations like that

[when u say plans do u mean they were going to get married]?

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

EEP!!! i've said waaay too much...lol

tho i agree with you, that would make for a neat fiction piece.*^-^*

8. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

::chimes in out of no where:: Write it! ::would, but mushy romance lovey-dovey stuff isn't his MO::

9. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Lulu has had a lot of people die on her. well.. 2 that I can think of at the moment. but I think she finds herself to blame a bit for their deaths. well, esp. one of them. but chappu, she loved him and I know she was a bit mad, thinking wakka was trying to bring chappu back through Tidus, cuz Tidus has the same kind of face as chappu. yet, Chappu went off to fight Sin and used a machina weapon. of course, even if he had another weapon, he would have died, but I don't think there was anything between Wakka and Lulu romantically in the past. they sort of treat each other like siblings. maybe something will happen out of their time together, but I don't think anything happened before. Wakka adored his little brother, Lulu loved him very much.

So Lulu has gone through quite a bit, having been a guardian for a long time. And she doesn't really share her emotions freely with others.