Comics Question for collectors

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Influences, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Influences

Influences New Member

Does any one know of a place I can check out old comic prices say the first orignal four or five issues of captain america and spider man also have you guys ever heard of the comic what-if?

just wondering because I seen alot of comic go really cheap at an auction yesterday and thought maybe those were worth ALOT of money....no? ok wel bye bye now I am ready to make more sigs

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i'd go pick up a recent copy of wizard magazine for a general idea. they usually have a pretty accurate price and is used in stores.
    what if...hehe good series...i have one of the kinda what if's they did in 1997 or so...was with jubilee and sabertooth...was really damned creepy but cool as hell..

3. Influences

Influences New Member

Kool thanks for info you think In-Quest would have some thing on it also? (I will end up looking in wizards though) I should have thought of wizards in the first place I have no idea what was going through my head

Btw I like the new avatar Blood

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe second person to notice pika-hide *^-^* my anime/j-rock ref..purr

inquest MIGHT. they're mainly ccg stuff tho..

5. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

You can probably go into any comic store and they should be able to show you the various mag's that have price guides. Wizard being the top choice, I am sure there are others out their that have exactly what you are looking for.

By the way---"What If" was a great series by Marvel. I have most of the issues dealing with the X-Men and some other characters.

Stan Lee is working on another version of What If with DC comics now too.

Vic