Manga question

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Jackabee, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

how many graphic novels are in one piece? How many are in Naruto? How many are in Yu Yu Hakusho? Oh and can anybody explain to me this Naruto... or to reiterate... what is it about? I wanted to investigate Clover, how ever I believe that most of the local stores do not have it. Maybe SunCoast would...

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

There are 38 (and adding) graphic novels in one piece, 29 (and adding) for naruto, and 19 in Yu Yu Hakusho. Naruto is about a ninja who when he was growing up he was ostrisizes from society since he had the fox demon sealed in him. You see him try to prove himself to the village. The show starts with his graduation from basic ninja training.

3. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I might add that Clover has four volumes. It's been out a while, so they don't always have it... have you tried Barnes & Nobles and Borders? If they don't have it, you'd be best getting offline. Like on amazon.com.

I haven't seen it around anywhere else in the past year, though. :/

4. TheGreatShinobi

TheGreatShinobi New Member

so far that i know of their are 30 volumes for naruto

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Okay. Lets see here One piece there is 38+ mangas (means there will be more) in Japanese, and in English 7 currentily (should be more coming). Naruto there are over 30 (it should be out soon. I have read atleast 277 chapters which is in japanese. 7 to buy in english.

Naruto: In another world, way diffirent from ours, live ninjas. Ninja are the ultimate power -- and in the village of Konohagakure live the stealthiest ninja of this world. But twelve years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat -- a nine-tailed fox demon which claimed the life of the Forth Hokage, the head ninja. Current time, peace was have thought to return but for troublemaking orphan named Uzumaki Naruto no peace could last when inside him lies a terrifying force of the nine-tailed fox demon. Naruto struggles to graduate from the Ninja Academy. His goal is to become the next Hokage and to gain the respect of the village that ignores him.

I can't give you to much after that but I really want to :(

Sorry I can't help you with clover. I hope this helps though. I take it you also wanted the english info right?