question

Discussion in 'Gatchaman' started by Elvin Ruler, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler Guest

Does anybody know where I can download the music video from the Gatchaman OAV videos? I have the one from Anime Art, but I would like to have one of better quality. I would buy the videos themselves except that (a, I'm broke,(b, If I did have money, I can't buy them online, and (c, I can't even find them for rent within an hour radius of where I live (I did find them for rent in a Hastings store in Montana, but I don't live within a thousand miles of there ^_^). If you know where I can get it, please let me know.
    Thanx,
    Elvin Ruler

2. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Elvin -

The videos are now coming out on DVD if that's any use, and can be bought through Amazon.

The music is by the Earth Wind and Fire dudes Maurice WHite and Bill Meyers (I think) - not sure if the soundtrack is available.

John.
    --

3. Mattimus

Mattimus New Member

With due respect to Cloud, I think Elvin may be referring the "Dare Da" video by Ichiro Mizuki and not to "Let's Fly" (the Maurice White song - I know that one is featured in Part I and in the end credits of all episodes but not as a separate music video). I can confirm it is on the UrbanVision NTSC DVD.

Matt

4. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

/me slaps Cloud

I should have made that clear, the music video is on the OAV DVD as Matt said.

5. Elvin Ruler

Elvin Ruler Guest

Thanks for all of ya'll's help. ^_^ I'm still new to the whole buying on the internet thing, and am not quite sure if I trust it. (One of my little brother's Christmas gifts was sent through normal postage and arrived at the hospital near our house in a UPS package, fortunately, most of the workers know us, so they called us and told us. Very strange.) N-E-Wayz, I'll see what else I can find.
    Thanks,
    Elvin Ruler
    P.S. Does anyone know where I can find the Dare da music video simply for download? That would be much easier. I have the Real Media version, and I like the video itself, just don't know if I'd be willing to buy the tape for the music video. Thanx.