Quizes

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Kitsune, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Kitsune

Kitsune New Member

Which DBZ character are you?

Which DBZ character are you?

Sooo, who are you?
    I'm...

You're Trunks. You love to win, and be the best, but you don't get too upset when you fail. Arrogant isn't the exact word, more like prideful. Very sarcastic, but nice. Try to share a little more.

2. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

You're Trunks. You love to win, and be the best, but you don't get too upset when you fail. Arrogant isn't the exact word, more like prideful. Very sarcastic, but nice. Try to share a little more.

I coulndnt be any happier :) :D :shy3: i reall;y luff him and he is realy!!!!!!!!!

3. Queen Serenity

Queen Serenity New Member

Oh my god whoda thought.....

im Goku:
    your goku. ur main goal in lfe is to take care of ur priorities and protect those who are impotant to u...oh and u love to eat of couse.you proberbly have very few faults,and always have good intentions,not to bight though

I wasent expecting that...not tht im botherd though ^_^

4. *Sasami*

*Sasami* New Member

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

You're Gohan. You're very smart and very strong. You love eating almost as much as life. You're very shy... but not when it comes to confrontation (uh fighting) then you kick ***.

Cool I guess. Just one thing: Puar is a kangaroo mouse, not a cat.

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

You're Gohan. You're very smart and very strong. You love eating almost as much as life. You're very shy... but not when it comes to confrontation (uh fighting) then you kick ***.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    200th Post! 200th Post! 200th Post! 200th Post! 200th Post! 200th Post!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

7. Little Washu

Little Washu New Member

8. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy New Member

I Got My fav
    You're Vegeta. You arrogant bastard. You are my<br>favorite DBZ character, congradulations. You<br>are mostly known for being scornful and<br>violent, but when it comes deep down to it,<br>you're mushy. You're hilarious, and if you look<br>anything like Vegeta, then you are good looking<br>*wink wink*
    <br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/xXScornMyEyesXx/quizzes/Which%20Dragonball%20Z%20character%20are%20you%3F/">Which Dragonball Z character are you?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

9. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Yay!!!!!

Goku. Your main goal in life is to take care of your priorities and protect those who are important to you. Oh.. and you love to eat of course. You probably have very few faults, and always have good intentions, not too bright though. :p

10. Harlequin

Harlequin Guest

Gokou? Mmph. Wusses. ALL OF YOU!

*Flex*

You're Vegeta. You arrogant bastard. You are my favorite DBZ character, congradulations. You are mostly known for being scornful and violent, but when it comes deep down to it, you're mushy. You're hilarious, and if you look anything like Vegeta, then you are good looking *wink wink*

11. Space Cowboy

Space Cowboy New Member

You're Vegeta. You arrogant bastard. You are my favorite DBZ character, congradulations. You are mostly known for being scornful and violent, but when it comes deep down to it, you're mushy. You're hilarious, and if you look anything like Vegeta, then you are good looking *wink wink*

12. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

i got gohan. hmmm... he's cool
    You're Gohan. You're very smart and very strong.<br>You love eating almost as much as life. You'revery shy... but not when it comes toconfrontation (uh fighting) then you kick ***.

13. rauko_ganwethrin

rauko_ganwethrin New Member

hey sasami i did the dbz guy quiz and i got vageta! hee hee hottie!
    stubborn and a little dangerous, but what princely charm! sure he may seem insensitive and selfish, but he's proven that hes willing to go all the way for the ones he loves. this sexy saiyajin prince is proof that even grumpy guys have super sensitive sides.:bleed2: :catgirl: