Celebrations Rabbit! Bunny!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sachiko, Apr 21, 2002.

1. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

We got new rabbits!!!! *jumps* Horray! Demo..... does anyone own rabbits as well? Can you give a few tips or two about training a taking care of them? ^^;;;

2. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

Ne, Sachiko?! For reals??
    Hey, since when, you didn't let me know!! I wanna see 'em!! How many? What color? How big? Are they CUUUUUTE?
    *jumping around excitedly until Sachiko bonks her on the head with a frying pan*

3. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

USAGISSSSSS!!!

YAY!!! Tell us about them?! ^.^ What do they look like? How big? :D!!

4. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

er.. have them "fixed" or.. broken as it may be, if they are not of the same sex.

we all know what rabbits are famous for...

grass, the greedy beggers

5. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

my rabbits used to eat *all* the time. no matter how full they were, they just kept eating what's on the plate. i fulled them to death :(. rabbits are cute pets, and they don't make much noise at all. congrats!

6. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

Well... they are just 4 weeks old, so they're babes. One is greyish fur, and the other (which is mines!) is blackish-grey. They're REALLY cute!!!

Echiko named hers Kiwi, and I named mines Strawberry. (Fruity names, for you SMJ fans!) Strawberry is such a big eater, but once she gets active, she wants to jump out. Kiwi is very lively, and you can never expect when will she hop out.

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Pets are good. I have a dog called ching, and he Kicks ***. Rabits are cool also. Erm, I say that in as masculine way as possible. Yes.

8. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Congrats, sisters! Remember to watch the fingers around the bunnies though. I had a guinea pig for five years, and sometimes if you got your fingers to close to his mouth, he'd bite them. Most rodents do this, including bunnies. Also, instead of sawdust, think of putting bale or hay in their cages for bedding. My guinea pig ate his sawdust and this in the end destroyed his digestive system and contributed to his death.

And spay/neuter if the rabbits are not the same sex

Congrats again!

~ Aoi