Music Radio Dramas

Discussion in 'Music' started by Stardust Phox, May 16, 2002.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Lots of anime series have their own radio dramas out on CD, right? And I'll bet lots of us wanna check those out, right??

I was just thinking about it after reading about the Candidate for Goddess radio drama, and POOF! it came…

What if Western and/or American and/or etc anime dubbing/subbing companies decided to dub and/or translate the radio dramas??

Lemme explain meself. By dub I mean the obvious: recording the drama in English. By translate I mean something different: giving us the track in its original Japanese with translations (and/or romanizations) in the CD sleeve. Wouldn't it be cool??

Why the sudden interest??

Because the Candidate for Goddess radio drama highly involves Azuma and Rill and they're usually neglected!!!!!!! :blush: Eheh…^^ :D

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Wouldn't that just be a book with a cd? What you could do is get the Japanese cd and try and find a translation using the wonders of teh intarweb. I don't know how well it would work though.

3. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Hm.. Good point, but still!! (I know, I know... I complain too much)

Very good point, really. Maybe fans could.... ah w/e. It was just a thought. ^^;