Neon Genesis Evangelion Raimu found something weirddddddd...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Lime, Feb 19, 2002.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

2. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

The link is busted. But either way you have me confused. This is first I've heard of it. Without actually seeing it all I can say is that maybe its really nice piece of fanart:confused:

3. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

This is actually a fraud, it's been definitively proven several times, there is no more Eva. (don't we all wish there was more?)

-UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YokoburiKinura has more details on it than I do, whom you are urge to greet.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Yeah...I need more things to make me think strangely...

What about the manga version, however? Is there any indication whether it will continue on past where we've been dumped after EoE?

BakaMattSu, Hasshin!

5. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

The manga is made Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, he was the art director for the series, and he sort of changes the story. A little bit at first like the inro of Asuka and some other tinier things. Supposedly he changes it a lot later on tho. As for how far it continues I have no clue. Right now if they publish volume 6 in the US I'll be happy.

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

question!

How many eva movies are there? Have they been officially release or fansubbed or what?:confused: :confused: :confused:

7. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

8. Ak1t0

Ak1t0 New Member

There was Eva Death & Rebirth which were kinda remakes of the last two eps and there was End of Evangelion and theyve all been fansubbbed.

9. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

There are 2 movies, Evangelion: Death & Rebirth and End of Evangelion. Both official releases are being handled by Manga entertainment (not sure if that's the official company name..) There are fansubs out there, and they are prolific, I have a couple myself. Death & Rebirth is mainly recap of the series, with some new material in there, definately worth a watch if you are serious about the series, the new material gives you more to think about in connection with the plots. End of Evangelion is the movie that most people will refer to. It consists of two parts, they are a 'version' of the last two episodes. Watch for parallels, they're everywhere. Don't stop watching when the credits roll either... it's worth while to keep watching.

-UK

10. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member