RPG Archives Ranma RPG-Episode 1 (In Game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BakaMattSu, Jul 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

LUCKY STAR STATUS
    -----------------

(Each '*' beside your name represents 1 lucky star)

** Ken Purazuma (GentatsuNoZanshicc61)
    ** Souichi Buru (UrashimaKeitaro)
    ** Tatewaki Kuno (That guy!)
    * Ryoga Hibiki (TamaKameKami)
    ** Akane Tendo (Meaikoh_Takashi)
    ---------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 09-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 11-13-2001).]

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Ranma gazed at the strange looking people who had seemed to flock around the entrance to the Tendo Dojo. In each of their hands fluttered pages, that he knew were in all probability identical to the challenge letter he held in his hand.

"At 6:00 tommorow morning, make all haste to the gate to the Tendo Dojo. I hereby challenge you to a test of your martial skills."

He recognized the annoying Tatewaki Kuno, arguing about with some wrestler with strange clothing. And off to to his left, Ryoga Hibiki had obviously given himself ample time to get here in time for the challenge. In tattered clothing, he ran up to Ranma, waving the challenge in his hand.

"Ranma! I've come to finally beat you today! No longer will I have to taste defeat, since today...today I fight for Akane's future!"

Ranma barely acknowledged him, "So, you're the one who sent this challenge to me?"

"I thought you sent it?"

They looked back over the assembled group. Quite a strange bunch, Ranma thought, So which one's the challenger?

A voice coming from the Tendo Dojo caused him to turn 'round.

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

GENMA: Ahhh, Ranma m'boy! Ready for a little martial arts?

RANMA: Sorry, pop. Got a challenge this morning.

GENMA: SO you did. Well, let's get to it, then.

RANMA: (shoves letter in Genma's face) Did you even listen? I've got this!

GENMA: That's my challenge letter alright!

RANMA: ???

GENMA: Well, Ranma m'boy, it's about time you added a new martial art technique to your repitoire. After all, a martial artist with limited techniques, is like a bowl of Ramen without the bowl...It just sort of flops there...

RANMA: (getting angry, motioning to the crowd) So, if I'm supposed to learn some new technique, why are all these people here?

GENMA: Well, as I was saying, I don't want my son, the future inheritor of Saotome school of Anything Goes, to just sort of flop there! So I made it a challenge! I sent flyers out to all of Tokyo in the form of challenges!

RANMA: What?!

GENMA: (addresses the crowd) Everyone, today you have the opportunity to have a chance at learning an ultimate technique so powerful, it renders its opponents immobile! The zenzan was a secret kept from me by an age old friend who promised to let me one day bestow it to anyone I chose. I had been saving this for my boy, Ranma, but over time I decided he needs to show he deserves it. So, whoever reaches my friend and asks for the zenzan first will have the chance to learn it.

RYOGA: (thinking to himself) If I had this technique, I could finally beat Ranma!

KUNO: (Thinking) This is a waste of my time and effort. Still, if that knave Ranma Saotome thinks he may outshow me in a simple footrace, methinks he thinks wrongly...

RANMA: (not thinking) So pop, who is this old guy and where does he live?

GENMA: (double take) Umm, er...well, y'know...

EVERYONE: YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER?!

GENMA: Well, it has been a long time...but I do remember he lives north of here!

RANMA: Great. Big help, pop. Oh, well it'll have to do... (Starts running north)

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

KUNO : (thinking) But if I doth learn this technique and destroy the vile wretch, Ranma Saotome, Akane Tendo and the Pig-Tailed Girl will devote their love to me!

KUNO : *Laughs out loud*
    (Starts Running North)

5. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

Ryoga : *Laughs Out Loud*
    (Starts Running North)

6. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Buru (Thinking): I wonder if I can do that new technique to a rhumba, or maybe a samba?

Buru: Bring on the Women!

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

KEN (thinks to himself): I wonder if this new technique would be legal in a match ...

[begins to head north]

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Akane: I don't think Ranma's seen me yet.

------------------
    Meaikoh T.

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

With simply the thought of north, the group ran forward in a racing competition where no one knew the finish line. Early on, it was mixed with some pushing and shoving, but later rather than sooner, the bunch realized they had no clue where they were really going to find this old man. At this point, the race slowed to a turtle's pace.

A nearby noodlestand owner scratched his head at the strange wheezing group. "Excuse me, sirs! You interested in fine noodles? Sirs?"

Akane wiped the sweat off her brow after her normal morning jog. Just sighting the early morning parade heading north, it was evident that Ranma had not even noticed her edge into the scene. Something just wasn't right this Sunday morning. No nothing was right at all.

Genma started as she drew near. "Ah! Good Morning Akane! How was the early morning jog?"

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 09-02-2001).]

10. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

KEN (to noodle vendor): I beg your pardon, senor, but do maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a great warrior, the master of the zenzan technique. Do you know, perhaps, where I can find him?

11. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

Ryoga : Tell us old man now!!!!!(grabs him by the shirt callar)

[This message has been edited by TamaKameKami (edited 09-03-2001).]

12. That guy!

Kuno : Never mind these foolish ones *pushes Ryoga out of the way with his sword*. I would not mind tasting some of your fine noodles.
    *passes old man some yen and eats the noodles*
    Now, can thou tell me where I can find the master of the zenzan technique?

13. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The noodle stand owner blinked twice in succession. "Oh, Sirs! You looking for old man, right? Me and he go way back! In fact, I think I have map somewhere here in stand..."

In a few agonizing moments, the man pulled out a tattered piece of paper. "Oh! I wrong! It was not map, but directions! Funny how I did not remember it right!"

"Yeah, funny," Ranma drolled, but still interested. "So this paper tells how to find this old man then, right?"

The other nodded his head. "Yes, Sir. Rightly so."

"That's all I needed to know!" Ranma yelled, snatching the paper and running off down the street.

"Sir! Sir! You forget buy noodles!"

[This message has been edited by BakaMattSu (edited 09-04-2001).]

14. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

Royoga : Ranma!!!!! Come back here you coward!!!!(Royoga runs in the direction of Ranma.........)

[This message has been edited by TamaKameKami (edited 09-04-2001).]

15. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

KEN [tosses the vendor some coins for his help]: Idiotos! Ven aca! [runs after Ranma and Ryoga]

16. That guy!

Kuno : "Mmmphh, mmmph...mmmph!!!"(trying to talk with a mouth full of noodles).

*Runs after Ranma with sword drawn!!*
    "MMMphom mack phmeer fmoul mmmetch!!!"

17. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

RANMA: (way ahead, and not paying attention to his pursuers) Okaaay, so 50 paces north, and I turn left at the end of this street...

18. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Buru: *shrugs* Isn't there some onsen around here somewhere?
    *Jogs off in pursuit*

19. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The chase continued, with Ranma at the front, turning the corner and continuing to follow the directions written...

500 Paces straight from that direction, 25 paces north from there, 1200 paces east, 75 paces south, and finally (and almost out of breath) 700 paces west he realized-

-he was back where he started...in front of the small noodle stand.

After picking himself off the ground, he turned to respond to the clueless stand owner's "OOh, sir. You back? Did you remember you forget to buy yummy noodles?"

RANMA: What's with this dumb map?! It just led me all the way back here!!

NSO (NOODLE STAND OWNER): (stares at page) Oh! My mistake! That one not directions from noodle stand to old man's house!

RANMA: (sarcastically)Oh, really?

NSO: Really! That one is directions from old man's house to noodle stand!

RANMA: (collapses to the ground in frustration, then picks himself back up) Wait a minute, then! If they're both here, then where's the old man's place?

NSO: (pointing across street) There is old man's house.

Across the street lay an out of place mansion with a high stone wall surrounding the perimeter. A single pathway to the main house laid past a freely openable gate.

RANMA: (Turning back to the others) Tell you guys what, you obviously have no chance of beating me in getting this zen-whatchamacallit, so I'll go easy on you. You guys can go in first and challenge this old guy - I'll wait until he beats the pants outta you guys before taking over, okay?

20. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

KEN (to Ranma): Not on your life, amigo. I have trained for years for an opportunity like this, and I shall not lose! (to others) You cannot defeat me! Not with my Purazuma Pile Driver!

Ken makes a quick pose to show off his huge biceps, then makes a run for the door, planning to drop-kick it if it won't open by conventional means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.