Fansubs Ray the Animation (Ray)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

To try and get more people into fansubs here is the first one I recommend.

Anime: Ray aka Ray the Animation
    Creator: Akihito Yoshitomi
    Episodes: 13 total

Fansubbers: Froth-Bite, Hanabi & SHS

Plot Summary: Rei (Ray) Kasugano grew up on a farm. It is not the average farm. Inside it children are kept in little white rooms where they have no names just numbers tattooed on their shoulders. This farm breeds and raises humans for organ donors. Ray also becomes a donor.

She had her eyes taken away from her. But a stranger (B.J.) gave her the gift of sight again. Her new sight, however, was far from ordinary. She was given sort of an x-ray vision. She has a special ability to see inside a person. The gift is limited though for she can not seeing inside a person’s heart in the sense of feelings.

The anime occurs ten years later where Ray is a doctor. Here she does miracle work where only her special abilities could accomplish the surgeries. She is also searching for the donor farm and her childhood friends.

Along the way there are quite a few interesting characters that are her co-workers. Shinoyama is an engineer. He creates quick ways to save lives. Also Ray’s female nurses are not the average nurses. They can seriously kick butt and do in the series. Director Sawa, the director of the hospital, is the man who rescued Ray from the donor farm.

They all help Ray with the search for the donor farm and her childhood friends. But there search doesn’t go unnoticed. H-Ring Man, who runs the donor farm, brings plenty of challenges for Ray to face. It becomes apparent that he is interest in her abilities for…
    Links: Official Site

Download: Animesuki Ray the Animation

Conclusion: This series is a must see. It has a great storyline along with interesting characters. I especially like the anime tie in. Check out the spoiler. ;)

Though I am a few episodes short of completing it I can still fully recommend it. The series also has a little love connection for all you who like that in a series. I personal do for there is a love triangle.

None other then Black Jack from the anime Black Jack. It was a pleasant surprise.

Check it out.