Art Raziel The Mind

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by ~ Zack ~, Aug 12, 2002.

1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

New pic from moi, which ended up coming out pretty crappy. :dizzy2: Anyways, this is the character Raziel from recently finished story, known as Raziel The Mind, for he is the Angel of All Knowledge. His function in my story was that he was assigned by God to gather every speck of detail of information and report them back to God. Although, since many were not made to withold as much knowledge as Raziel could in their mind, Raziel wrote everything he knew down into a book called "The Book of the Angel Raziel", for reference purposes. Though his obsession with his 'brother', Lucifer, combined with his knowledge started to pose a threat, and before anything could be done, Raziel disappeared and dove into the Earth Plane to escape. It's rather hard to tell in the pic, but Raziel's costume design consists of a tight black, x-lace leather vest with a cross on the right side and reverse cross on the left. Not visible, on his lower body he's supposed to wear tight, white jeans (which I finally gave him after being nagged repeatedly by a friend of mine x_x) and a black gown-like garment with a center-split that's connected to his black waist-band. Anyways, enough of my mindless babble that like no one's reading. :p Enjoy the pic, I hope. Hopefully when I get some time from my current work, I'll try to draw a better pic and get his whole body in.

Attached Files:

2. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

Really great! Wow, I wish I can draw good like you guys!!!

3. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

great picture,i lov it ..you sure got the talent:cool: