Re: Big Day

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Shen, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Mehhhhhhhhh... Failed... Mehhhhhhhhh. Though I'm not overly pissed off as the act which got me my failure was actualy not entirely my fault...

Reached T-junction, on verge of turning left but was held up by traffic from the right. Well, the road I'm turning out of is in fact a rather steep hill, so when I reched it it was the usual business (1st gear, hand brake), now... when the road was clear I readied myself to turn to the left (as instructed), so down goes the handbrake, and back rolls the car, but by the time of the car starting to roll back, I'm already controlling the clutch so that the car is levelling itself off, i.e. on the verge of moving forwards... just as that all happened some stupid bugger from behind snuck the nose of his car right behind mine as soon as I was on the verge of going forwards... the examiner took it that I was still rolling back and immediately applied the overriding brakes on my behalf... if helped by exminer... immediate fail :p. He did admit that I was unlucky to get some bugger pulling up right behind my car...

Oh well, better luck next time.