Computers Region 4 Dvds.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Teddz, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Ok, I am really curious of this "Region 4"

Well, there is store called " Webhallen " which is a big dvd store in downtown stockholm, that sells anime dvds for the price range between 100kr - 250 kr (10$ - 22$).

Now here's the question, they are all in Region 4 ( That's Australian Import ), and my question is, is it worth buyin them? Price, yes, but the contents? Is it still the same extras that you can find on much more expensive American imports ?

- Teddz

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Region 4 is Australia & middle and south America. If it's from Australia, the DVDs would probably be good quality in terms of extras and stuff, there is a reasonably large anime commnunity there I think. I don't know about S. America though, but there are a few S. Americans on this board I think, so there'd probably be okay stuff from there too. I'd say the best way to find out would to jsut go down and check them out, and make sure they have the languages you want on them. They're probably all different.

3. Makaveli

Makaveli New Member

I've got a few region 4 dvds.
    NGE Death and Rebirth and End of Eva both have quite a few special features.
    Jin Roh is pretty good too, a few features.
    Vampire Hunter D, havent watched it yet so I dont know what extras it has.
    The actual anime quality itself is top notch.

4. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

my dvds are in region 4, the only differente would be that you can select differente languages, english and spanish most of the times.:D