Fan Art Rem's fanart ^_^

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Rem, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Rem

Rem New Member

Hi,
    its been a while since I showed my face here lol. So Im going to make my enterance (again) with some fanart ^_^.

Is it ok for me to keep this thread for my fanart?
    Others are welcome to post their fanart here too it'll be a huge fanart orgy ^_^ w00t.

First up is Gaara from naruto. Now I adore Gaara and this peice is a gift for a good friend. Its a watercolour, and looks much better in real life that the scan shows it.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11472118/

And next up is Hisoka from Hunter Hunter, I dont expect many people to have heared of Hunter Hunter, but its awesome find out about it, read and watch it, you'll love me for it ^_^. This was done with those letraset markers, they are like copic and prisma markers. I only have 8 colours at the mo, which is why I cant go into great detail on the picture.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11828941/

well, ive been busy lately so ive not got much finished pictures. but I do have a Sasuke, Haku and zabuza, Hayate and a few more fanarts to come up soon ^_^.

I hope you like them. And I am not opposed to any form of critisism. I would love to be told how to fix the problems I have.

xxxxx

2. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I can't see the pics off of those links. I am hopeing it's just my comp but if not maybe you should take a look at your links. If other people see it then your ok :)

3. Superfly

Superfly Active Member

there's definately something wrong with those links, so i guess this is what you wanted to do:

Gaara

Hisoka

^_^

4. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

oh hey I see it now :) you did a really good job, keep up the nice work

*SA*