Fan Art Rem's Naruto Fanart. Watercolours ^_^ w00t

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Rem, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Rem

Rem New Member

Yay, its been so long since I posted art on this forum. I have 2 new Naruto fanarts to show today.

First one: Sasuke with Kunai.

Im proud of this one, although my scanner crapped all over it, it actually looks good in real life I swear to you. I hate the background, they do not look like trees, I couldt get Sasuke to cast a good shadow, and the least said about the leaves the better o.0. I really love his hair and the kunai in this. Although it does look as though they are 2 huge kunai. It's actually meant to be that Sasuke is far back and the kunai are close to the "screen", but I diddnt much feel like blurring Sasuke or the Kunai as in my opinion, I did a good job on them. Id like to think its my best watercolour yet, I just wish the scanner would show it to you the way it actually looks lol.

Sasuke ^_^ *dance*

ahh I wish I could CG, alas my pc is crap o.o.

C&C more than welcome

Second picture: Zabuza and Haku: Goodbye my sweet Haku.

I really love this one, not because it looks good or anything like that. I in fact think it doesnt look great, and that I over detailed such a small picture. I love it because I love those characters, their story is beautiful, and I think my fanart came out well to what I wanted it to mean. Oh my god thats a first lol.

Goodbye my sweet Haku ; _ ;

C&C more than welcome again.

There you go ^_^, I ranted but its nice to be back anyway ^_^. I think ive improved how about you?

everything in the paintings were done with watercolours, except for the outlines and borders obviously. Thanks guys ^_^ I appreciate your veiwing them ^_^

xxxx

1 person likes this.
  2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

You made some nice compositions there. I really like your use of watercolour in the second work. Let's see more sometime! ^___^

3. Rem

Rem New Member

thanks very much ^_^. Yeah I will be doing more, hopefully soon.

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

I havn't seen many Naruto Episodes. From what I can tell those are really good! You really have a nack for watercolors. As for me I ussually end up painting a hole through the piece of paper. :sweat:

They are both really awesome. Keep it up!! I'd love to see some more.