RPG Requests Request for an all new and different Anime High School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fushigi Rockna, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushigi Rockna

Request for an all new and different Anime High School!

Because I really miss this RPG and I feel with some changes It'll be fairly impressive, this is a request. :)

The plot:

In a small little town there's a well accomplished academy (sp?) which ranges from pre-school all the way up to college (much like Eriol Academy in Angelic Layer). Many students come from all over to attend school here, some of them unsure why they came, some of them honored, some of them searching for something, all with different objectives. Strange thing is all the students appear to be characters from anime and manga. The high school part of the academy seems to be full of the most gifted students but the most gifted are freshmens. (maybe due to the fact that's when students from other cities and towns are aloud to register if they didn't when they were younger)

In other words, the players will select anime character(s) from any anime or manga and place them in the first year of high school. Different enemies will appear from time to time and yaddayadda. :p

It'll be alotlike the original anime high school, except not wih anime characters just coincidently living in this one town and going to the same school, more like they move from another city to attend school in this town. ^^

2. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I can't really promise to participate, but your idea seems pretty cool. It's been awhile since I roleplayed for last time. Don't count me in yet, but know that I'm saupporting you idea.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I adopt this RPG. Besides it was mine in the first place if you look at the Archive SubForum. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.