RPG Requests Request: Gundam RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ZakoSoldier, Sep 11, 2003.

1. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Could we do a Mobile Suit Gundam RPG where you are invloved in a GM squad that comes in contact with the White Base and thay are under constand barrage from Zeon attacks in the last days of the warstartig at Dozels death but this the first time your team (20th MS team) has been in space so your team can't handle the lack of gravity exept the leader who was born and raised on Side 3. The team has just been combined with a Salamis, the Alanta, where the team and they crew are not getting along very well since they team leader and the captian of the ship(who planned to become a mobile suit pilot for Zeon before he left it.) were friends as children but when side 3 split they became bitter enimes. The only thing every one on the ship can agree on is that the White Base crew and especilly Amuro Ray are show offs and don't deseve the praise they get. This one is maily the internal battle the Alanta but it also includes that exeranal story of the Federation vs. Zeon this one kinda involves the white base crew but that's it

or

Zeon-you and some MS pilots of the Zanabar(Kacilai's ship) who belive what Char's know's and are following him but they are planning to eliminate Kacila's for Char but some some crew members are cathing on to you and plan to tell Kacilia you space all of them there deaths are going unnoticed until Kicilia a report from this person then all these deaths are researched and it is belived to be a mass suicide but a crew member noitces many calls to Char at random hours with a sparatic pattern but it is thought by some (a rumor brought on by Giren) that Char is plotting against the Zabi's so he plan's to exicute Char but Kaciia's steppes in and stoppes it but he still is after Char and the consiritors. This one is that battle between those who belive Char and the rest of Zeon

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Sorry, I can't take on this RPG, I know too little about Amuro Ray and whatnot. So long ago, I didst see it, and so little didst I see.

Rejected.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I don't know anything about Mecha Anime as a whole. I'm not interested either. Rejected. Have a nice day.

- DS

4. Fushigi Rockna

Never saw show, never liked gundam to begin with.

Rejected.