RPG Requests Request .Hack RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Nakoruru, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

This is an entirely a different .Hack RPG from the other. I would really enjoy making an RPG about .Hack//Sign.

In this RPG, instead of an RPG like the others, as in the fight systems, I would like to guide a story through, such as the Anime High School. I will play a part in this RPG if it is accepted. To join, there will be a Register thread to sign up on, a Prologue thread to tell the story, the actually thread for the story, and an OOC thread for questions. I would like to have many players for this game.

Here is the story, this is entirely different from the anime.

Tsukasa is now able to log out of "The World" but he still wishes to play the game. Mimiru, Bear and all the others also access and play with Tsukasa. Now, many hackers have entered "The World". And are viruses are starting to spread, people who are infected, are offically deleted from "The World" and in reality, they are overwhelmed with sickness, or other problems. Tsukasa, who was once involved with a problem due to "The World" wishes to fix the problem, and delete the viruses. To slove the physical problems, Tsukasa infects himself with the virus, but isn't affected in anyway. Baffled, he speaks to Bear about this, and Bear also doesn't know what's wrong. Continuing the game with caution, Tsukasa gets an email, which states,"Viruses are a problem, they can be deleted by finding the soruce of the problem..." The email had no return address, and Tsukasa now adventures deeper into "The World" not knowing what to do, he only knows he has to find the hacker causing the problem, and stop it...The problem is deeper than anything, and is he willing to do anything to save "The World"?

That is my story, I don't know if it is good, but tell me anything else that would seem good to add, any advice is good advice so please, speak up...anyone...

2. Fushigi Rockna

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

4. Nakoruru

Nakoruru New Member

Thanks for the though and time you spend into thinking if you could make my RPG, also, nice rejection pics, I really like yours FR, and DS, I couldn't see yours, I'm sorry.

P.S. You guys should make more of these rejection pictures, their humorous, DS, I saw yours, really nice.