RPG Requests Request: Heroes of Arian

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Angel of Light, Aug 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Request for an RPG (Heroes of Arian)

I have an idea, but need help on the names of the races and planets:p

Here's the story: :)

Background:
    In an alternate dimension, there exists a solar system consisting of five planets and one sun. Each of these planets have angelic beings living on them. The planet closest to the sun (that is covered with lava lakes, mountains and volcanoes) has the race of fire-angels, which have fire abilities and their wings are covered in flames. They are a war-like race. The next planet is basically one giant rainforest. The race of earth-angels live there, they have dark green or brown hair and greenish skin. Their wings are made from twigs and leaves. They have the power to control nature. These people are usually peaceful. The next planet is almost completely covered in water. There are several large and small islands however, with beautiful beaches and lakes. The aqua-angels are also a peaceful race. Their skins are pale blue and have either white or blue hair. Their wings resemble fins and they usually use them to swim than to fly (though they can do both). Next is a planet that resembles more like a star. The planet itself glows brightly, giving the habitants light even at night. The angels of light are more like the angels we know. Their skin, ivory wings, and platinum hair glows as well. One of their powers is to shoot beams of light out of their hands. They are a very civilized race and have a very strict honor/justice code. The last planet is very cold and dark, being farthest from the sun. It's always night and demons and monsters are known to live in the the planets caves and mountains. The planet's terrain rocky and grayish (otherwise dead looking). It's vegetation bare no leaves, flowers, or fruit, yet still function like normal plants (they still give off oxygen). The race of dark-angels living here are split in two species. One species, have no wings, have black hair and eyes, pale skin, and the ability to create things out of thin air with a substance only they can summon. They can melt into shadows and are know to use teleportation this way (exit in one shadow and come out another several yards away). The other species looks exactly like the first but have wings, which are made out of black feathers that appear to absorb light. They have the same powers as the others, but also can shoot beams of negative energy (like the light-angels but opposite). These beings are very ambitious and power hungry.

With the help of the light-angels technology, these different races have been able to visit each other through gateways. But they usual stuck to their own kind. Many battles have broken out between the planets, but nothing major. Usually just the fire-angels bickering with the dark-angels, and the justice freaks light-angels just intervene and put a stop to it. One day however, something rather strange happened. All five planets merged into one. No one knows why, or how it happened. All they knew was that terrible earthquakes appeared and a blinding multicolor light appeared in the skies. It took some time for the races to realize what happened, but when they did, it was quite a shock. The next following years was full of war and hostility. The light angels wanted to rule over, but so did the dark angels. The fire angels wanted everyone gone and the earth/water angels wanted to be left alone. The light angels wanted peace, and they tried to reason with the races and tried to reach some agreement. In the end, it was decided that they would all remain in their own territories. And so their was peace...for only a while. The dark angels planned to take over the entire planet, and almost accomplished it. They took out the aqua/earth angels rather quickly and easily. It took quite some time for the other races to realize what had happened. When it did, the fire angels were outraged. Though very violent, they had honor codes just the same. They respected the aqua/earth (especially earth) angels because they were weak. The fire angels would never attack a people who was weaker than them. They declared war on the dark angels, but were almost annihilated, since they were no match for the awesome power of the winged dark angels. But the light angels came to their rescue and banded together to push back the dark angels. The light angels leader, Ariana, developed a plan to finally destroy their enemy. She took a great risk and pleaded with the wingless dark angels to help them. She told them that their brethren will only go against them after they conquered the world and that if they joined her, she will grant them some place of power in their world. The wingless dark angels agreed and double crossed their cousins. With the three powers combined, they were able to completely vanquish their enemy and exiled the entire race to the far reaches of space with the help of the gateway technology.

Once the war was over, there was still the problem of who will rule over the their world. Because of her bravery and wisdom, they gave Ariana the task of creating a system that all three races would agree on. And she did. Every ten years, they will be a tournament. The strongest of every race will compete against each other in battle (not till the death). Fire-Angel vs. Dark-angel vs. Light angel. In the final round, whoever wins will be Emperor/Empress , the second to be knocked out will be the Royal Advisor and the Emperor/Empress’s right hand, and the first to be knocked out will be the Emperor/Empress’s Royal Bodyguard. The ones who leave the throne will remain on a council that will help rule the countries. The Emperor/Empress will live in the territory their race belongs too. Each race has a capital city and palace. Ariana was the first ruler and is said to be the greatest to date. This planet was names after her: the planet Arian.

Story:
    A millennium later, the time of the tournament has come. The present Empress’s daughter, Ariana (named after the great ruler), a light-angel, is one of the participants along with her best friend, Kina, a fire-angel, who was adopted by the present Royal Bodyguard when she was four and lived in the palace with Aria since then. Besides them, another participant is Seyra, a dark-angel and daughter of the Royal advisor. However, on the last day of the tournament, something goes wrong….

So, do you like it? I can give you more details on each races life style, and more info on each of their powers if you’re interested. But mostly the only thing I need help on is the names of the races, cities, and planets. Other characters will be of course important for the storyline. The characters I named are only the ones I would like to use. If the story goes my way, there would need to be at least an earth-angel, water-angel and winged dark angels. Oh, and when I say angel, I only mean that they are humanoid beings with great powers and have wings. That’s all.

2. Fushigi Rockna

Consider this my first act as new RPG mod. Consider this RPG adopted. :)

I call a water angel....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.