RPG Requests Request: Rurouni Kenshin RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Tomoe Himura, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

Story Line:
    The group is in Tokyo at the dojo, when they get an anonomus letter saying that a band of old enemies where forming to take Kenshin's life.
    (Story goes from there) (Villians stationed in Kyoto...good guys/girls stationed in Tokyo, at the dojo)

goodies:
    Kenshin Himura
    Kaoru Kamiya
    Yahico Myojin
    Sanosuke Sagara
    Megumi Takani
    Yutaro
    Misao Makimachi
    (any I've forgotten)

Villians:
    Aoshi Shinomori
    Hajime Saitoh
    Rijuta Isurugi
    Seta Soujiro
    Kanryu Takada
    (any I've forgotten)

(PLEASE, i really want this rpg!! But, if you don't, it won't hurt my feelings)

2. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Not enough content, Rejected.

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

It seems like a good idea. With more content, as previously stated by Arcueid, your chances of success would be higher. As it is, rejected.

4. Tomoe Himura

Tomoe Himura New Member

As it is, I sort of thought that it would be rejected. As I am, I'm not to good on making up Ideas. How's this:

One day Kenshin, Kaoru, Sanosuke, Yahico, Megumi, Yutaro, and Misao
    werehaving a great time relaxing at the dojo. Kenshin was reading a letter that was sent to him. The letter said: "Battosai, there is a band of villians forming in Kyoto and are going to take your life. signed, anonomus" Kenshin then stood up and went to his room and put the letter on a little desk. He walked out and told everyone he was going out for a little while and that he'd be back. While he was gone Yahico went into his room and found the letter. He read it and took it to Kaoru. Kaoru read the letter out loud to everyone. When she was done they all split up and searched for Kenshin all over Tokyo. Misao found Kenshin by the river and dragged him back to the dojo to await everyone's return.

Not sure if it's good, because I just thought of it. But read it and see what you think.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Your RPG was already rejected; Before making any modifications or posting another RPG idea, you have to wait one month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.