RPG Requests Request:Xiao's Destiny

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jam Chii, May 16, 2004.

1. Jam Chii

Jam Chii New Member

Uhhh....I was hoping if one of you RPG ruler/master/monitor(Sorry I forgot the correct term..Please don't mistake for sucking up) could take up this RPG/story. Reason for why I added /story, was because in real life, I am actually writing a novel which will be what this RPG is about, and I was hoping to see what real life people would do in the situations I put my characters in.

Story:In this world(Don't have a name yet), creatures and monsters live in just about any random area they can access(Besides towns). Thus the reason for people to train to become knights, samurais, ninjas, and whatnot. 14 year-old Xiao, one of the last members of her family clan of samurais wishes to carry the family name of being the greatest warriors of their area/country/region/whatever. Little does she know, out in the world, awaits many great dangers.

Sorry for such a poorly story, I have a lot more in mind, it's just that, I rather not spoil the story if this actually get picked-up, and also, I plan to get my novel published, so I don't think people would wanna know the ending before it even gets out.

RPG...Uhh....people...Yuo can PM me for more info, and add whatever you feel may be needed, I'm am just an amatuer after all...

Oh yea, about character slots, around 7-10 should do it, it'd be hard for a big cast of characters on me. Human characters only, well, half-humans work, like InuYasha, your normal everyday catgirls, and demon-humans.

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Well, you could try starting this RPG in General and see if the idea picks up, but I reject this RPG for a subforum RPG on the grounds that it's too simular to a few of the RPGs already going.

Hope that your story goes well.

--MT

3. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I like this idea and I wouldn't mind joining. If you want any help I would be glad to show you the ropes since I finally learned them with the change and all. I will be PMing you to find out more.