Creative Writing Requiem of the Dead

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by ~ Zack ~, Dec 12, 2002.

1. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Well, for those of you that remember back to my day of return, I made a post speaking of a large story thingy I was working on... and of course, I never did post anything else about it, heh. I had a bit of trouble finding a site to put it up, that I liked. (Yeah, I may be stubborn... so? :p) Anyways. I decided I might try to make a little site for it or some crap, when I get off my lazy ***. For now, I'll just post the first chapter and wait to see if anyone will actually bother to read it and comment before wasting my time with posting any more of it.

Attached Files:

2. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

That was really good. Excellent imagery, down to the smallest details. I could picture everything so perfectly in my mind. You have a great talent. If I don't get the rest of this, I might go nuts! lol. Seriously, beautiful job. The descriptions were amazing, the characters ...you can already sense there's so much more than one dimension to them. Keep it up, I'd love to see more.

3. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

How Bloody! Hmm I really liked chapter 1 and cant wait for chapter 2. You had me hanging on to every sentence. It was as if I was there. Your use of adjectives..... so vivid.... you can just see it all. the detail... its not dull...ex:(she wore a long coat...) no you didnt do that you went all out in detail.
    ::squeals in excitement:: Cant wait! Grade overall A+ :) well for the story :D

4. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

ARKANJIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!! When are you going to get your butt in gear and get the rest of this story out??! NeoB and I both want more. You're in demand I tells ya!!!! Two ppl may not be a lot, but we're both two very "special" ppl!!! GIVE US WHAT WE WANT!......ermmm.....that being the story. ^^;