Television Revelations

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Jaken, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

A new show on NBC. I thought it was an interesting program. Can be boring or have some bad acting at some times. BUT it is one of those were I didn't mind it. It was interesting and erie enough to keep me watching.

It's pretty much about the rivalry between science and Religion as well as the ideas/prophecies behind Apocalypse. Its only 2 episodes in, so it will be intresting to see how well it goes.

Anyone else watched it? Or licked it? Disliked it? -EDIT- woOps heh Liked it?

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Yeah I licked it a lot. :D

I liked it. The acting is okay in my opinion. It is only a mini series. Its basically about the end of days a spin off of how the bible said it would go with science mixed in. It is pretty interesting.

I heard some where that in the bible it stated something along the lines of the unfaithful workers of god will revile/show themselves. For unfaithful I think there was something else. But still it was along the lines of that. If you think about some workers of god are showing their unfaithfulness with all the child molestation. Could we be nearing the end of days?

3. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Yeah. Thats one of the reasons why I think the show is and will do well. That alot of the End of the world prophicies are aplying. And they are stating it plain and simple. Pointing out the pidgeon in the sky thats always been but never really noticed.

4. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I like the scenes when Dr. Massey sort of sees the truth. Or his daughter persuades him to do something. I find them very intresting like devine intervention on scientist. Must drive him crazy.

I just read Fred Durst will make an appearance. That should be interesting.