Revisiting old favorites

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Shadowbard, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

So recently I was struck with the intense need to rewatch a couple of my old favorite series. You know, the series that really started me on anime and stuff. I don't have access to Slayers at the moment, but Fushigi Yuugi.... I've watched the first five episodes so far and I'm really remembering why I love this series so much. I'm also being reminded that I really do need to get legal copies of the series....

Part of my renewed interest is probably due to the fact that I've been picking up manga series left and right, and one of the series I recently picked up was Fushigi Yuugi. It's definitely making its way back into my list of series that make me happy and destressed. Interestingly enough, most of those are shoujo series, it seems....

Now if I could just figure out a way to politely tell my flatmate that I don't really want her watching the series with me things would be wonderful. Don't want to hurt her feelings, but watching anime with her just isn't as enjoyable as watching it with other people. *wanders off to ponder this*