RPG Archives Robots 2021: Sister Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kagome_Akari, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Humans were put to sleep in capsules long ago, because the president disapproved of such an imperfact creature. After all the humans were put to sleep, he replaced all the humans with robots and made a law against any other human life besides himself. So if a human were to unthaw, all the robots would have permission to aniliate it. But the gods did not want this fate so the gods brought a few humans from sleep to stop the president using their special abilities. The people are human and very much alive so they disobey that law...

Name:
    Special Ability: (May be anything like, human job)
    Background:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Wait if the president gives the robot permission to kill the humans, why doesn't he just kill them while they sleep?

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

okay go easy on her alright but i agree if the president order everyone except himself to sleep than wouldn't the robots go after him as well Kogome_Akari I will help you on a better storyline alright

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

typo

Or, why not kill them insted of freezing them? Don't even let them sleep...Also, if he thinks that Humans are imperfect, wouldn't the president himself be imperfect? Or is he like, part robot or something? 'Cause that would be cool!

-Seishin

5. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

The president hadn't got up to killing all of them because he as well is imperfact. I think we could add something about the president being half robot... yeah half robot, rejected from everybody even own parents, then he grew up made a new life for himself, new name and everything. Now he has frozen every human besides himself in memory of his horrorable past. He has spent the years by buliding a new republic... a robot republic.
    He froze them in their sleep, thus stopping their hearts. Plus, the good guys have to have a way to come back, and stop them. Oh and take out the part about the humans having special abilities like Water, ice, or whatever. I change it to special abilities like normal human jobs.
    The robots can't attack the pres. because he programed them. :p Thought it was obvious since he spent years bulding them. He's imperfact... not stupid.

6. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

......But that makes no sense. Why not just kill all the humans besides himself? They aren't DOING anything and he has orders for the bots to kill them if they awaken. Cryo units would take a lot of maintenance and energy.

I say the president IS stupid.

7. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Okay, mabey the pres. is a bit stupid. Thinking isn't his best subject... all he can focas on is anger right now, everything else is blanked out. He is so focased on the past he can't think straight. So he WILL realize that he needs to kill them... later, when he can think clearly.

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

okay okay go easy on her shes a noob this has potential but needs a better thought out story line i will help on the process on this if that okay with you Kagome_Akaria.

9. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

So this guy who isn't good at thinking somehow gained world power and designed robots?

10. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

Yes... and did it out of anger. When he was running for pres., he had to act all normal ; put on an act. He can think he just thinks on his feet. And he has to be good with mechinery... he's half robot. He thought of the plan as a child, so there for he studied how to make robots.

told you he was smart... a little.

11. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Kagome_Akari i think Xephilim_X is being sarcastic

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I still don't get one thing..excactly how did he get in control of everything? Did he make like a umm...robot army? Or, if the other counrties were scared of him, why not go to the last solution: "Nuke 'em!". I don't mean to be rude but it seems that just one guy taking over the world seems a bit impossible, no man can ever build super killing robots and actually be able to hide them long enough to create an army good enough to take control of the world, it just doesn't seem possible.....

-Seishin

13. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

He's not taking over the whole world just North America. The other countries know of this but they think he's crazy so they just avoid the whole sit.

14. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

im going to bang my head in to a wall after i get down explaining this you said yourself that the prez had ALL Humans put to sleep then say hes a robot and then say that hes only going after north america and all countrys are ignoring this thats just fake upon fake upon fake think it out more alright please this is getting irratating someone please lock this up :bleed:

Kagome_Akari not being mean but the story is a flounder and im bettin Nephilim_X is getting irratated ill help you on your RPG alright.

15. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

if you need help pertaining ot the stroyline, ask kaiyon, he's great with this kind of stuff. we'd rather you have developed a well, thought out storyline before submitting it into a thread. this way, this kind of stuff doesnt happena nd you dont have people question you. so please, think it out and try again.

16. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I think you've got something here Kagome... if you'd like more help I'd be glad to help you to and I'll pm Kaiyon if you want me to.

17. Kagome_Akari

Kagome_Akari New Member

sure, help would be fantastic.

1 person likes this.
  18. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I'd appretiate if you kept stuff like this reserved for PM's. And if you need help, again, ask me in a PM.

I dont think there's a need to continue this.

- Kaiyon