RPG Game Masters Roleplaying Forum Tasks

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sebastien, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Would be nice to make Gemini Kumori GM of her own RPG, and to archive Heroes of Arian also, as requested in the other thread.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Done and done.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Trigun Returns hasn't been replied to in two months, which occured quite a few times in the past. So, once again, I'll ask you to please consider archiving it this time, as you were its Gamemaster.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Had Cloud update the necessary scripts for flexibility in discluding forums from the news feed and menu system. I believe things are now working better, now.

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Matt: More And More

Okay, Deity: Celestial Hymn and Post-Apocalypse Now have been archived, so the subforums need taken care of!

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

And for the final time, archive Trigun Returns.

Also, The_Stranger is still in the Game Masters usergroup.

Edit: And while you're at it, enable mass-move. It's a pain to move all these threads ;_;

Double-Whatever-Edit: New RPG. "RPG Apocalypse Beckoning" Game Masters: Arcueid, KaiyonTormentor

Another New Rpg. "RPG Angelic Enmity" Game Masters: Fushigi Rockna, Ginger Snaps

Triple-Whatever-Edit: Into The Wind Archiving needed.

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Done and done and done!

...and done...and done...and done...and done.

All but mass-move taken care of.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I'll explain how to go about enabling mass-move if you want me to

Edit! Edit!: RPG Caelum Pugna; Jam Chii and Meaikoh

9. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Done, done.

Thanks for finding the way to that mass-move option. Kinda lame how it can only be edited at the individual user level, and not by group. AH, well.

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Since the script now makes it so this forum's posts don't show up on main page, can we go back to being in the RPG category?

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Also, since you so kindly ignored my PM request, could you archive Angelic Enmity? The Game Master is unavailable.

Thank you.

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Anime High School < To be archived
    Demon Slaughter Cult < Main thread not replied in more than a month, to be archived.
    RPG Requests < To be moved as a subforum in RPG Archives.
    Game Masters < Arcueid, Meaikoh and Fushigi Rockna ought to be added to Game Masters usergroup as a secondary usergroup. Forum to be restricted to Game Masters and Administrators only.
    Roleplaying < All threads in this forum ought to be moved to the main forum, fid 28, which is to become a plain forum again.

-----------------------------------------------------

A summary of what BakaMattSu, Meaikoh and I agreed in a group conversation.

-----------------------------------------------------

Also, I suggest that RPG Archives has another subforum (Other than RPG Requests) containing all of the Subforum Archived RPGs. They contain more than just the plain In-Game and Sister Thread, and so it would be harder to browse for someone searching through.

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

It looks like every subforum has to be archived with the exception of Dawn of Destiny, as they are all inactive. The tasks posted above still have yet to be completed. Well, Matt?

14. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

A quick welcome to Neph, first. Beyond that, RPG is in a bit of a reorganization. The idea is that we will revert back to one category with sister threads.

Reason being that the application and subforum creation process was too much of a headache, not to mention confusing to many members. I still have a forum or two to archive, so bear with me at the current stage of things.

15. Fushigi Rockna

Well I just thought of a plan that might work.

Keep archivs and requests around. From now on I think they (players and emmbers) should post their prosoals for RPGs in the requests like usual before posting in the main forum. It should contain a well thought out plot and be approved by the RPG moderators...as well as the players. It's all fine and dandy if an RPG sounds really good to us mods, but the main important thing is that people would actually be a part of the RPG.

Get where I'm getting at? ^^ How does that sound?

and maybe we should have a sub forum for sister threads too. <.< >.>